Fanposts

Active Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Silver Lining?
posted about 1 month ago by King Kelly
15 0 about 1 month ago King Kelly
Wanna watch me pitch?!
posted 2 months ago by Kraemer_17
8 6 about 1 month ago BlackLocust
Bautista to 3B? (+poll)
posted 2 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
10 0 about 1 month ago Tom Dakers
The Blue Jays' Most Annoying Test
posted 3 months ago by nickgarciataria
9 1 about 1 month ago Tom Dakers
Inside Houston's "Ground Control"
posted about 1 month ago by FrankDrakman
1 0 about 1 month ago Kraemer_17
Post-Series Thoughts - 29 June 2014 (multiple fanposts in one)
posted 2 months ago by nickgarciataria
30 1 2 months ago e&n4e
Hutchison May Be A Vampire
posted 2 months ago by CraigRWC
3 1 2 months ago Strik3r
They Even Bought Out the Architects.
posted 2 months ago by Spor
7 0 2 months ago erik.t
Does match fixing sometimes occur in baseball? (+poll)
posted 2 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
2 0 2 months ago JaysSaskatchewan
Munenori Kawasaki's Plate Discipline
posted 2 months ago by fangda.li
1 2 2 months ago Strik3r
OT your favourite Cuban cigar?
posted 3 months ago by Strik3r
3 0 2 months ago dexfarkin
Wildly Speculative, Cart-Before-the-Horse, Pitching Question
posted 3 months ago by DanJayFan
9 0 2 months ago erik.t
Blue Jays are moving to Bronx for 3-Game Series...
posted 3 months ago by KiddoThe2B
9 0 2 months ago stressed
Are we giving our regulars enough rest days?
posted 3 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
22 0 2 months ago erik.t
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Wed June 11th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
17 0 3 months ago Chanumas
AL East Pitching Matchups June 9-June 15
posted 3 months ago by K931
7 1 3 months ago K931
Juan Francisco's Plate Discipline
posted 3 months ago by tjrl
3 2 3 months ago Strik3r
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Tues June 10th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
18 0 3 months ago erik.t
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Mon June 9th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
16 0 3 months ago e&n4e
Erik Bedard, anyone?
posted 3 months ago by Defense Counts!
23 0 3 months ago K931
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Sun June 8th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
27 0 3 months ago K931
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Sat June 7th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
570 0 3 months ago e&n4e
Help me get to Sunday's game.
posted 3 months ago by thefridge
18 0 3 months ago K931
Some thoughts on Blue Jays chasing after 60 games
posted 3 months ago by KiddoThe2B
31 0 3 months ago KiddoThe2B
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Thurs June 5th 2014
posted 3 months ago by T-Ball
71 0 3 months ago LordJim401