Fanposts

Active Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Moneyball, eh? The Jays' 2014 Team Payroll
posted 9 months ago by King Kelly
18 3 9 months ago King Kelly
7/25 - MiLB Recap
posted 9 months ago by MapleMan
9 0 9 months ago ddbumpus
Trade Ideas For The Jays
posted 9 months ago by K931
42 0 9 months ago K931
7/24 - MiLB Recap
posted 9 months ago by MapleMan
12 0 9 months ago e&n4e
Blind Faith and Sports
posted 9 months ago by Vagabond13
5 1 9 months ago shortofbrillant
Queen of the Pigs
posted 9 months ago by PTP1975
4 0 9 months ago Vagabond13
Brett Lawrie at 2B: Unnatural position or asset management, naturally
posted 9 months ago by JaysFanExiledinOTT
29 1 9 months ago taylotransient
what happened to Eric Arce
posted 9 months ago by daman316
9 0 9 months ago MjwW
Poll: What say you? Should the Blue Jays be sellers?
posted 9 months ago by Marcos Montenegro
52 0 9 months ago siggian
Why I think Jay-Z will be good for baseball
posted 9 months ago by Vagabond13
3 0 9 months ago siggian
MVP for the first half of 2013
posted 9 months ago by Goldenhawk99
13 0 9 months ago Mathete
Brett Lawrie looking for consistency in his rehab assignment
posted 10 months ago by hillmanchad
1 4 9 months ago e&n4e
Unfounded trade speculation: Buehrle/Kinsler
posted 9 months ago by King Kelly
9 0 9 months ago Kurupt
2013 Toronto Blue Jays June Visual Recap
posted 10 months ago by Frag
1 5 9 months ago the_tbj_fan
Appreciating a Good General Manager Part I
posted 10 months ago by Kraemer_17
9 1 10 months ago dexfarkin
Adam Lind v. LHP: Just Say No
posted 10 months ago by MjwW
7 12 10 months ago llamameeljueves
Absolutes aren't always absolute, this is baseball, and Tracking not Timing!!
posted 10 months ago by St.Sniper
63 0 10 months ago e&n4e
Mismanaging to the Save? Part II, BJ Ryan in 2006
posted 10 months ago by MjwW
7 2 10 months ago e&n4e
MiLB Thread - June 20th
posted 10 months ago by MapleMan
39 0 10 months ago siggian
Does AA deserve our blind admiration? What say you?
posted 11 months ago by Marcos Montenegro
51 1 10 months ago the_tbj_fan
Let's Party Like it's 1989! (+poll)
posted 10 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
19 1 10 months ago JaysfanDL
Jesus or Murphy?
posted 10 months ago by thefridge
15 2 10 months ago brendanvanson
BBB Draft Signings Tracker 2013 First Edition
posted 10 months ago by TtD
6 4 10 months ago blueandwhite31
Mismanaging to the Save: Casey Janssen's Usage in 2013
posted 11 months ago by MjwW
93 6 10 months ago jessef
The 2013 Baseball Strike
posted 11 months ago by dexfarkin