Fanposts

Active Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Thank you.
posted over 4 years ago by craig in calgary
18 0 over 4 years ago wroth91
Instability= poor attendances figures
posted over 4 years ago by valter
5 0 over 4 years ago aagoodfella
Snider: Head Definitely Screwed on Straight
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
1 0 over 4 years ago jessef
Randy Ruiz - future DH?
posted over 4 years ago by touchemalljoe
19 0
Let's spice things up for a Wednesday...
posted over 4 years ago by No Bunting
8 0 over 4 years ago aagoodfella
Jays could break ugly 1980 record...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
8 0 over 4 years ago BigTimeBlueJayFan
Halladay No Trade; No Wins
posted over 4 years ago by garydouglas
7 0
Rance Mulliniks, candidate for Jays Manager?
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
10 0 over 4 years ago aagoodfella
Third baseman required..one name might just fill the bill
posted over 4 years ago by valter
58 0 over 4 years ago BigTimeBlueJayFan
Batting Order in the No-Post Season Environment
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
23 0 over 4 years ago br0nxb0mbers23
Grass looking greener on the other side...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
6 0 over 4 years ago T.Haynes
Results from "Who would you take?" Questions
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
14 0 over 4 years ago T.Haynes
Bob McGown on PTS talking about the Jays
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
8 0 over 4 years ago syc
Reporter? I'm Here to Help!
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
6 4 over 4 years ago eyebleaf
Can the bleeding be stopped?
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
1 0 over 4 years ago JohnnyG
Rogers might sell..Balsillie might buy...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
18 0 over 4 years ago valter
Defending JP
posted over 4 years ago by boo15749
109 0 over 4 years ago hugo
The report card (Jays style)
posted over 4 years ago by valter
55 0 over 4 years ago DieHardDummy
Rios: the other perspective
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
3 0 over 4 years ago BigTimeBlueJayFan
Time to bring up Moonraker
posted over 4 years ago by canadiancolts
78 2
MLB video games and Jays pitching
posted over 4 years ago by wroth91
4 0 over 4 years ago ohmybosh
Red Sox kicking themselves?
posted over 4 years ago by bunner
4 0 over 4 years ago bowling_kid25
Cool names not necessarily best Jays
posted over 4 years ago by valter
16 0 over 4 years ago Allanp
If Ricciardi goes, Gaston's job also not safe..
posted over 4 years ago by valter
29 0 over 4 years ago BC Blue Jay Fan
A Jays fan from Pittsburgh since day 1 back in '77 wants to know:
posted over 4 years ago by Finlay
5 0 over 4 years ago hugo