Fanposts

Active Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Grass looking greener on the other side...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
6 0 over 4 years ago T.Haynes
Results from "Who would you take?" Questions
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
14 0 over 4 years ago T.Haynes
Bob McGown on PTS talking about the Jays
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
8 0 over 4 years ago syc
Reporter? I'm Here to Help!
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
6 4 over 4 years ago eyebleaf
Can the bleeding be stopped?
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
1 0 over 4 years ago JohnnyG
Rogers might sell..Balsillie might buy...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
18 0 over 4 years ago valter
Defending JP
posted over 4 years ago by boo15749
109 0 over 4 years ago hugo
The report card (Jays style)
posted over 4 years ago by valter
55 0 over 4 years ago DieHardDummy
Rios: the other perspective
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
3 0 over 4 years ago BigTimeBlueJayFan
Time to bring up Moonraker
posted over 4 years ago by canadiancolts
78 2
MLB video games and Jays pitching
posted over 4 years ago by wroth91
4 0 over 4 years ago ohmybosh
Red Sox kicking themselves?
posted over 4 years ago by bunner
4 0 over 4 years ago bowling_kid25
Cool names not necessarily best Jays
posted over 4 years ago by valter
16 0 over 4 years ago Allanp
If Ricciardi goes, Gaston's job also not safe..
posted over 4 years ago by valter
29 0 over 4 years ago BC Blue Jay Fan
A Jays fan from Pittsburgh since day 1 back in '77 wants to know:
posted over 4 years ago by Finlay
5 0 over 4 years ago hugo
How Bad Has It Been?
posted over 4 years ago by aagoodfella
2 0 over 4 years ago bowling_kid25
Halladay and trade value.
posted over 4 years ago by RollingWave
15 0 over 4 years ago JohnnyG
Scutaro in 2010
posted over 4 years ago by mglewis
20 0 over 4 years ago JohnnyG
Some Pics from the Jays/M's Series (July 27-29)
posted over 4 years ago by Temujin
13 0 over 4 years ago ucantcoachthat
Cito as persident? / 2010
posted over 4 years ago by hollywoodhill
7 0 over 4 years ago REMO
Blue Jay Jeopardy!
posted over 4 years ago by JohnnyG
21 9 over 4 years ago Temujin
Rolen gone but not forgotten...
posted over 4 years ago by valter
3 0 over 4 years ago aagoodfella
2010 is the year!
posted over 4 years ago by BigTimeBlueJayFan
14 0 over 4 years ago Aquamelli
Lets take our minds off this crap: Favorite Jays?
posted over 4 years ago by ohmybosh
45 3 over 4 years ago 1967ers
If I was Roy....
posted over 4 years ago by BigTimeBlueJayFan
16 1 over 4 years ago ohmybosh