Fanposts

Recent Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Baltimore vs. Seattle Viewing Salon
posted about 7 hours ago by Goldenhawk99
87 0 about 4 hours ago Pikachu
BBB After Dark
posted 1 day ago by Kraemer_17
376 0 1 day ago vin~
Sprant #2
posted 7 days ago by Spor
4 1 1 day ago Torgen
Predicting the Blue Jays Postseason Push
posted 9 days ago by haganenodan
9 0 8 days ago the_humourisironic
Sprant
posted 10 days ago by Spor
6 0 7 days ago Bowling_Guy25
Troy Tulowitzki? -- discuss
posted 17 days ago by bobv
16 0 4 days ago Kraemer_17
Do the Jays get a different strike zone than their opponents?
posted 19 days ago by Aeoran
3 0 11 days ago lb.wood
Silver Lining?
posted 19 days ago by King Kelly
15 0 17 days ago King Kelly
Inside Houston's "Ground Control"
posted 21 days ago by FrankDrakman
1 0 20 days ago Kraemer_17
Intensifying the Dickey Effect?
posted 23 days ago by MikeMaksudian's Locust
6 0 17 days ago Frisian
Wanna watch me pitch?!
posted 24 days ago by Kraemer_17
8 6 18 days ago BlackLocust
Post-Series Thoughts - 29 June 2014 (multiple fanposts in one)
posted 26 days ago by nickgarciataria
30 1 24 days ago e&n4e
Bautista to 3B? (+poll)
posted 26 days ago by JaysSaskatchewan
10 0 18 days ago Tom Dakers
Hutchison May Be A Vampire
posted 30 days ago by CraigRWC
3 1 28 days ago Strik3r
They Even Bought Out the Architects.
posted 30 days ago by Spor
7 0 28 days ago erik.t
On Starting Pitching and Asset Management
posted about 1 month ago by haganenodan
+ 0
Munenori Kawasaki's Plate Discipline
posted about 1 month ago by fangda.li
1 2 about 1 month ago Strik3r
Does match fixing sometimes occur in baseball? (+poll)
posted about 1 month ago by JaysSaskatchewan
2 0 28 days ago JaysSaskatchewan
Wildly Speculative, Cart-Before-the-Horse, Pitching Question
posted about 1 month ago by DanJayFan
9 0 about 1 month ago erik.t
Blue Jays are moving to Bronx for 3-Game Series...
posted about 1 month ago by KiddoThe2B
9 0 about 1 month ago stressed
OT your favourite Cuban cigar?
posted about 1 month ago by Strik3r
3 0 about 1 month ago dexfarkin
The Blue Jays' Most Annoying Test
posted about 1 month ago by nickgarciataria
9 1 19 days ago Tom Dakers
Are we giving our regulars enough rest days?
posted about 1 month ago by JaysSaskatchewan
22 0 about 1 month ago erik.t
Making Sense of the Torturous Homestand
posted about 1 month ago by joyster
+ 0
Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Wed June 11th 2014
posted about 1 month ago by T-Ball
17 0 about 1 month ago Chanumas