Fanposts

Recent Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
Standing SP-pat: Fair or Folly?
posted 4 months ago by King Kelly
22 0 3 months ago liddy5
Runs Scored in 2014: The Musings Model
posted 4 months ago by King Kelly
2 0 3 months ago macdo
More Unfounded Trade Speculation
posted 4 months ago by King Kelly
8 0 4 months ago Kraemer_17
SBN MLB Offseason Simulstion: Jays GM needed!
posted 4 months ago by hh2540
+ 0
Should the Jays try a 4-man rotation in 2014?
posted 4 months ago by MjwW
56 2 3 months ago erik.t
Jays Musings
posted 4 months ago by K931
21 0 4 months ago Mathete
If I ran the Jays
posted 4 months ago by Raffa
13 0 4 months ago MjwW
Somebody is dropping Blue Jay rumours more frequently this year
posted 4 months ago by ottotheswatto
7 0 4 months ago ADK Mary
What's McGriff been doing for the Jays?
posted 4 months ago by jabalong
5 0 4 months ago JaysSaskatchewan
Roy Halladay: The Blue Collar Surgeon
posted 4 months ago by eight_legged_freaks
1 2 4 months ago Quincy-Sam
Simple: Trade for B Phillips, sign Garza or Ubaldo
posted 4 months ago by BNNguy
7 0 4 months ago Kraemer_17
1921 All-Star Game: AL Jumps Out To Big Lead, Hangs On For 10-8 Win!
posted 4 months ago by chasfh
+ 0
My 2014 Jays Offence
posted 5 months ago by K931
47 2 4 months ago K931
Jays Could Trade for RHP Trevor Cahill, SS/2B Chris Owings
posted 5 months ago by insidethezona
25 0 5 months ago jensan
Marcus Stroman Pitching Motion Breakdown
posted 5 months ago by Thorkun
1 0 5 months ago Kraemer_17
"We Want Tanaka" campaign
posted 5 months ago by JaysFanToronto
7 1 5 months ago King Kelly
1920 All-Star Game: AL Clobbers NL!
posted 5 months ago by chasfh
+ 0
Blue Jays Organization Depth / Rule 5 / Options Info
posted 5 months ago by MjwW
36 9 5 months ago Alan F.
1919 All-Star Game: National League Staves Off Late Rally, Wins 4-3!
posted 5 months ago by chasfh
1 1 5 months ago Bowling_Guy25
A Thought Exercise On Adam Lind
posted 6 months ago by Kraemer_17
14 2 5 months ago Kraemer_17
Boys of Summer - Father/Son Baseball Documentary Sequel
posted 6 months ago by broncomack
+ 0
My three best ideas of the week.
posted 6 months ago by Kraemer_17
10 3 6 months ago ABsteve
OT- Favorite Expos memory
posted 6 months ago by e&n4e
19 0 6 months ago txbengal29
1917 All-Star Series: American League Takes Two, Evens Series!
posted 6 months ago by chasfh
+ 0
Ideas For A FanPost
posted 6 months ago by TorontoJays