Fanposts

Recent Fanposts
Subject Comments Recs Last Reply
1917 All-Star Series: American League Takes Two, Evens Series!
posted 6 months ago by chasfh
+ 0
Ideas For A FanPost
posted 6 months ago by TorontoJays
7 0 6 months ago e&n4e
Blue Jays Offseason Pitching Primer
posted 6 months ago by voislav
32 0 6 months ago the_tbj_fan
5 Potential Bargains For The Jays
posted 6 months ago by K931
145 2 6 months ago K931
The 1916 All-Star Series Results Are In; The 1917 Vote Is On!
posted 7 months ago by chasfh
+ 0
The Cubans are coming!....maybe
posted 7 months ago by Marcos Montenegro
8 0 6 months ago Damaso's Burnt Shirt
My Artistic Contribution
posted 7 months ago by jmenefee1
+ 0
40 man roster decisions coming.
posted 7 months ago by e&n4e
25 1 6 months ago TorontoJays
Supporting the Blue Jays upside down
posted 7 months ago by MartsB
1 5 7 months ago Bowling_Guy25
Should Brett Lawrie have more days off? (+poll)
posted 7 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
14 0 7 months ago Kraemer_17
The $80 million dollar question
posted 7 months ago by King Kelly
37 0 7 months ago Kraemer_17
Which Division Could Best Stack A 25-Man Roster?
posted 7 months ago by Kraemer_17
+ 0
Two on a base, Nope One. Clarifying Misconceptions
posted 7 months ago by St.Sniper
16 1 7 months ago e&n4e
Weighing in on the Weighted-Ball Regimen...
posted 7 months ago by ghost of GavvyCravath
19 0 7 months ago e&n4e
More Steroid Mumbling and a Modest Proposal (Not Involving Irish Children)
posted 7 months ago by dexfarkin
53 0 7 months ago St.Sniper
the Canadians are NWL champions... again!
posted 7 months ago by e&n4e
1 0 7 months ago neilrqm
NWL Finals game 2, Recap (and other thoughts) Canadians 4 Hawks 2
posted 7 months ago by e&n4e
2 0 7 months ago MjwW
2013 NFL Pick Against the Spread
posted 7 months ago by MjwW
47 3 6 months ago jays182
Why Pitchers Can't Throw As Many Innings As They Used To
posted 8 months ago by JaysSaskatchewan
5 1 7 months ago JaysSaskatchewan
FA Grocery List 2014: Use Coupons Where Applicable
posted 8 months ago by Kraemer_17
34 1 8 months ago mudit.rawat
To Bunt or Not to Bunt?
posted 8 months ago by MjwW
40 7 7 months ago FrankDrakman
Has the 2013 season impacted AA's confidence in his own GM abilities?
posted 8 months ago by Marcos Montenegro
27 0 8 months ago siggian
My evening at the Nats (Canadians vs Volcanoes) Aug 19
posted 8 months ago by e&n4e
9 2 8 months ago shortofbrillant
Tanking and the Draft
posted 8 months ago by King Kelly