Fanshots

Expos day 2014 July 12 in NYC

1

you guys want to have a foe you actually like

JPA Ripped by Buehrle!

4

"I’m the first guy to not make excuses," said Mark Buehrle, "but last year was tough. It was an adjustment. A lot of new faces. A new country. I really missed my dog. There was the World Baseball Classic, injuries, and, God love him, but we trotted out one of the worst everyday catchers in the modern era.

The Mathis Trade, 18 Months Later

+

Posted on May 13th at MLB Daily Dish - it's interesting!

Q&A with Sal Butera on Blue Jays video challenges (Tor.Star)

+

In an interview with Brendan Kennedy, Sal Butera explains how the review system actually works behind the scenes. Quote from article: Certain angles sometimes you get blocked. We had a play in Toronto where Ryan Goins had slid in (Goins was called out on a pickoff and slow-motion replays seemed to show he was safe, but the Jays never challenged). I never had the angle that eventually they ruled it on.

Goodnight! *Mwa*

2
Jqq25i

Bautista goes to sleep, blows a kiss and waves good night to his "fans" at Citizens Bank Park

Dalton Pompey getting his Gold Glove

20

Dalton Pompey Gold Glove presentation at Dunedin. Dalton is having a good start to his Dunedin season, hitting .353/.421/.435 in his first 21 games.

Lincoln

1

Kratz Free. or at least Phili didn't get anything for him & Rasmus-sen. You're going to drive me to drink'en. if you keep starting that.. gal ..darn... Lincon

Does Rivera send too many guys into outs at home?

+

I've been hearing this complaint a lot lately. But look at this! The Jays scored the ninth most runs in baseball in 2013 but ranked tied for 24th (out of 30) in runners out at home plate. And that's with Moises Sierra and Brett Lawrie on the team!

I was wondering how Josh was doing

+

since we were divided on whether to try him another year