Fanshots

The R.A. Dickey Effect – 2013 Edition | Community – FanGraphs Baseball

Fangraphs looks at the effect R.A. Dickey's knuckleball has on the pitchers that follow him.

QuoteShot

#Bluejays roster machinations ahead of Rule 5 roster deadline! #Jays add Deck McGuire to the 40-man roster, that's it.

— Mike Wilner (@Wilnerness590) November 20, 2013 Mike Wilner

There goes that hope

Sources: Free-agent catcher Carlos Ruiz re-signing with #Phillies.

— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) November 18, 2013 Ken Rosenthal Tweet

Matt Wieters Available

Just read on ESPN that Baltimore is willing to deal there 27 year old catcher Matt Wieters. Wieters hit a .235/.287/.417 slash with 22 home runs and 79 RBI. This could be an interesting trade for AA to pursue. What are every bodies thoughts on this?

Phillies Working on a "Major Trade"

Maybe we're about to get Chase!

Ryan Hanigan is Available

Ryan Hanigan- the anti-Arencibia: minimal power, but walks a fair bit, strikes out rarely, is strong defensively and is a good pitch-framer. Anthopoulos, get 'er done!

Worst swings of the season

Jays have the 1st and 3rd spots on the list, can you guess who are the blind batters?

Montreal being discussed as viable alternative again...

Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe writes about the weaknesses in the Detroit Tigers roster but continues to write about some discussions about the future of baseball in Montreal. The article ends with a short piece (that isn't really news) on Josh Johnson

Jays release 8 minor leaguers

Toronto Blue Jays Released: RHP Casey Beck, RHP Tim Brechbuehler, RHP Justin D’Alessandro, RHP Brandon Dorsett, RHP Shawn Griffith, RHP Matt Johnson, 1B Shaun Valeriote, RF Nico Taylor All low level, no one special. Just annual fall cleaning.

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots