Fanshots

Matt Wieters Available

+

Just read on ESPN that Baltimore is willing to deal there 27 year old catcher Matt Wieters. Wieters hit a .235/.287/.417 slash with 22 home runs and 79 RBI. This could be an interesting trade for AA to pursue. What are every bodies thoughts on this?

Phillies Working on a "Major Trade"

+

Maybe we're about to get Chase!

Ryan Hanigan is Available

3

Ryan Hanigan- the anti-Arencibia: minimal power, but walks a fair bit, strikes out rarely, is strong defensively and is a good pitch-framer. Anthopoulos, get 'er done!

Worst swings of the season

8

Jays have the 1st and 3rd spots on the list, can you guess who are the blind batters?

Montreal being discussed as viable alternative again...

2

Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe writes about the weaknesses in the Detroit Tigers roster but continues to write about some discussions about the future of baseball in Montreal. The article ends with a short piece (that isn't really news) on Josh Johnson

Jays release 8 minor leaguers

2

Toronto Blue Jays Released: RHP Casey Beck, RHP Tim Brechbuehler, RHP Justin D’Alessandro, RHP Brandon Dorsett, RHP Shawn Griffith, RHP Matt Johnson, 1B Shaun Valeriote, RF Nico Taylor All low level, no one special. Just annual fall cleaning.

Soon to be Blue Jays Spring Training home?

10
815670796

A twitpic from Joe Capozzi (@joecapMARLINS) showing the potential Spring Training home for the Blue Jays and Astros at Palm Beach Gardens

MLB Trade Rumors looks at the Jays' off-season

82

"The Jays are hoping that their big moves from the 2012-13 offseason will start paying dividends and that they are indeed just a second baseman, catcher and couple of arms away from finally getting back to the postseason."

David Price available?

1

We got anything the Rays might need?

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots