Fanshots

PR guy from defunct team issues midterm grades

Find your favorite one and explain why. I like the B for Josh Thole, because I'm pretty sure I'd get an A+++ on any curve Dr. Griffen is using.

Jays Release Blanco

Too bad he wasn't able to do any of the things we hoped he would.

News on Cooper

Well, now we know more about that mysterious injury that David Cooper suffered from. The little information we had suggested that it was very bad and likely career ending, but things are looking a little more sunny now. At the very least, David Cooper will be able to enjoy a normal life, which is huge.

Blue Jays Dugout

I was fortunate enough to get In The Action seats for the last Jays home game on Tuesday May 28th vs The Braves. Here's a shot of Bautista before he hit his solo home run.

Halladay having surgery

Old man's shoulder soon to be younger.

Anthony Gose Steals Home

Gose had a straight steal of home in tonight's game in Buffalo. He was the lone base runner, and caught the pitcher keyed in on his own (and long) delivery.

Blue Jays Youngest Fan

I've read this blog a long time but never posted anything. However this is something I thought people here may enjoy. My brother has been teaching my 2 year old nephew a few things over the past few weeks. Looks like hes set to become another Jays diehard fan, to go through 20 more years of disappointment.

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots