Fanshots

Mike Bosinger is suing the Astros

69

This might be interesting. I wonder how he can show causation. If it works out for him, there will be others filing suit.

Baseball....!!!!!

+

especially for those of you below freezing...

Doc's number 34 retired by Philly

+

On May 29th, the 10th anniversary of his perfect game, the Phillies will retire Roy Halladay's jersey. He'll have his number retired by both teams he played for.

Astros lose 1st and 2nd round draft picks for two years

144

Minor Leaguer quoted in the Toronto Star

4

And I'm talking about "our" very own BBB Minor_Leaguer, not just any minor leaguer. Among the best/funniest sports quotes of the decade. Check under 2015. Well done, Sir, well done.

Shogo Akiyama signed by Reds

6

I was hoping we would sign him.

Interview with Blue Jays scout Matt Anderson

+

As part of a series called Leon's Locker by the Berlin-Brandenburg Baseball Academy, they had the opportunity to do a short interview with Blue Jays scout Matt Anderson, who attended an International Scouting Day in the Berlin area early December to do, well, some scouting. Questions in German, answers in English. The content is very basic as to what scouts are looking for when scouting players.

Justin Smoak says goodbye

8

Marijuana is now okay for MiLB

+

Didn’t realize major leaguers weren’t tested for it

L.A. art Gallery 1988 special MLB exhibit

+

Pop-Art Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles (Melrose Ave) is going to have a special exhibit in co-operation with MLB from November 15 to November 30. Lots of the art will be available for purchase at the Gallery and online, including Blue Jays-related pieces.