Fanshots

Mother's Day Cap

11

New Era sent out pictures of Marcus Stroman wearing this year's Mother's Day Cap. Is it just me or does it look like the bird is wearing Donald Trump's hair?

Sports Logos shows new MLB designs

26

300 new MLB uniform and cap designs, all with the idea to separate us from more of our money. Take a look

Our new reliever has a sense of humor

10

And knows one thing about Toronto.

Edwin and Ken Griffy

+

Edwin posted this picture, on Instagram, of himself and new Hall of Famer Ken Griffey from back when they were teammates

Jays to wear a 40th season patch next year

6
Sportslogos.net shows us the Blue Jays 40 year patch that the team will be wearing next season.

Guess who is on the cover of S.I.?

16

They couldn't have picked a better team to feature. I like this quote from Gibby: "The night we clinched, I celebrated for about 10 minutes and came back here…. I felt relief. I thought about how it’s been so long for me to get here…. I’ve really been fortunate just to have the opportunity to coach or manage in the big leagues. But I never wanted to look back and just say I was glad to get a chance to coach or manage. I wanted to say that I won something in the big leagues. And I think there’s more ahead than just the AL East." You can read more about it here.