Fanshots

MNPillar!

21

Fround in the lobby in MNP's Toronto office: Autographed picture of Pillar's catch and the piece of the M that he kicked a hole in

Grandmother gets to meet her favourite player

+
From Reddit, /u/ShogunGould's grandmother's favorite player is Munenori Kawasaki!

Buffalo Bisons' Star Wars Jedi Robe jersey

10

The Bisons are having their annual Star Wars night July 18. and will be wearing Jedi Robe inspired jerseys.

The Jayvengers

+

They came together to save humanity.

The development of a Jays fan

3

I talk about my son a lot. Like most toddlers, he plays with toys and watches shows that as an adult I can't completely understand. I start to wonder what interests he will have as he grows up. Since he was a baby, we've taken him to Jays games, dressed in his "daddy shirt" and "daddy hat", and had hot dogs and "chippies". I know much of his experience is just about having special days out with his parents, but I hope that this report and picture is the start of something the two of us will share for a lifetime.

The Blue Jays are so hot right now.

+

The AL East feels like it's taking crazy pills.

Goodnight! *Mwa*

2

Bautista goes to sleep, blows a kiss and waves good night to his "fans" at Citizens Bank Park

Blue Jays Facebook Image

1

Hey guys, I designed this a while back, feel free to take it, and use it for your FB profile. Cheers! Full Res: http://imgur.com/NCACTYJ