Fanshots

Amazing Avenue's Eric Simon built us a little toy that will give us the ESPN batter heat map for...

80
5890
Amazing Avenue's Eric Simon built us a little toy that will give us the ESPN batter heat map for and show us the image. It is great fun, I've spent the last 30 minutes playing with it. Give it a try. 20 points for the first to tell us who is batter in the image above.

New uniform design?

15
Gallery_432_5_231418

New uniform design?

The Toronto Star is running its call to submit ideas for redesigned Jays uniforms, which by and...

4
760048af420e9c18ceeb8ebbb3f7

The Toronto Star is running its call to submit ideas for redesigned Jays uniforms, which by and large are unbelievably awful. That said, I like this submission for the caps, which look great. The monochrome treatment of the classic logo - in blue and white - gives it a real classic look.

Jose Bautista approves this message.

2
Tumblr_lnvu63valu1qdmr33o1_400

Jose Bautista approves this message.

Pennington gets a little too touchy-feely with Pedroia in last night's game.

+
5636901352_1a011822fc

Pennington gets a little too touchy-feely with Pedroia in last night's game.

Pretty cool illustration of capt'n jeter's "the flip" by Justin Bopp of BTB.

1
The_flip_medium

Pretty cool illustration of capt'n jeter's "the flip" by Justin Bopp of BTB.

If Eric Thames starts off the season at New Hampshire again, new Fisher Cats manager Sal Fasano is...

7
Milb

If Eric Thames starts off the season at New Hampshire again, new Fisher Cats manager Sal Fasano is going to have a handlebar-mustache protege... (Photo courtesy of the profile on Thames over at Jays Journal)

Congratulations Alomar! Photo via Go Jays Go, They have a bunch of photos and videos up. Go check...

4
Tumblr_lekamx8kjl1qz7bumo1_500

Congratulations Alomar! Photo via Go Jays Go, They have a bunch of photos and videos up. Go check it out.

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots