Fanshots

Hall of Fame re: Blue Jays

In short, they realize they need more Blue Jays items, but need the team to get better first. Still, nice they replied to a young fan.

MLB.com "Toronto catchers to benefit from Ohka's knuckler"

Alex Anthopoulos hopes Tomo Ohka can resurrect his career in Toronto, and says he believes adding the pitcher was a low-risk move

AA Exploring a Three-Team Deal

AA Exploring a Three-Team Deal

Ellsbury to Yankees

Deal is 7 years for $153 mill pending physical. Yikes.

The After-Dickey Effect

Fascinating research on how big an effect Toronto saw in 2013 from batters re-adjusting to other types of pitchers after seeing Dickey.

The R.A. Dickey Effect – 2013 Edition | Community – FanGraphs Baseball

Fangraphs looks at the effect R.A. Dickey's knuckleball has on the pitchers that follow him.

Matt Wieters Available

Just read on ESPN that Baltimore is willing to deal there 27 year old catcher Matt Wieters. Wieters hit a .235/.287/.417 slash with 22 home runs and 79 RBI. This could be an interesting trade for AA to pursue. What are every bodies thoughts on this?

Phillies Working on a "Major Trade"

Maybe we're about to get Chase!

Ryan Hanigan is Available

Ryan Hanigan- the anti-Arencibia: minimal power, but walks a fair bit, strikes out rarely, is strong defensively and is a good pitch-framer. Anthopoulos, get 'er done!

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots