Fanshots

Worst swings of the season

Jays have the 1st and 3rd spots on the list, can you guess who are the blind batters?

Montreal being discussed as viable alternative again...

Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe writes about the weaknesses in the Detroit Tigers roster but continues to write about some discussions about the future of baseball in Montreal. The article ends with a short piece (that isn't really news) on Josh Johnson

Jays release 8 minor leaguers

Toronto Blue Jays Released: RHP Casey Beck, RHP Tim Brechbuehler, RHP Justin D’Alessandro, RHP Brandon Dorsett, RHP Shawn Griffith, RHP Matt Johnson, 1B Shaun Valeriote, RF Nico Taylor All low level, no one special. Just annual fall cleaning.

MLB Trade Rumors looks at the Jays' off-season

"The Jays are hoping that their big moves from the 2012-13 offseason will start paying dividends and that they are indeed just a second baseman, catcher and couple of arms away from finally getting back to the postseason."

David Price available?

We got anything the Rays might need?

The Arencibia Line (.250 OBP or less)

Hilarious tweet today from Dirk Hayhurst. lol

Blue Jays analyst Gregg Zaun says J.P. Arencibia shouldn’t be starting catcher next year | Toronto Star

In a telephone interview, Zaun said he believes that if the Blue Jays don’t upgrade for next season, it’s sending the wrong message to Toronto’s baseball fans.

J.P. Arencibia talks to Shi Davidi

JP "People are going to have bad things to say, if I was hitting .300 and I only had two walks, people would say I’m not taking enough pitches, whatever it may be." I don't know JP, try hitting .300 for a bit and we'll see.

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots