Fanshots

#Brewers have acquired C Yorvit Torrealba @Yorvit08 (59g .233 4hr 14rbi) from Toronto for cash. He...

#Brewers have acquired C Yorvit Torrealba @Yorvit08 (59g .233 4hr 14rbi) from Toronto for cash. He will be in uniform tomorrow wearing #3.

Brewer's official twitter. I enjoyed watching Yorvit play, but can't stand in the way of him getting in a pennant race.

Not only will the Blue Jays no longer permit Yunel Escobar to write messages on his eye-black, it...

Not only will the Blue Jays no longer permit Yunel Escobar to write messages on his eye-black, it appears the black patches will soon be considered equipment and fall under Major League Baseball rules preventing any markings whatsoever, said GM Alex Anthopoulos.

Shi Davidi

Farrell expects to meet Fri w Escobar before SS returns from ban. Says not first time they've met...

Farrell expects to meet Fri w Escobar before SS returns from ban. Says not first time they've met to talk. Other times for "baseball things"

Shi Davidi Thwip. I'm not surprised a SS and his manager would talk about 'baseball things'. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for this talk.

Lineup: Davis 9 Rasmus 8 Lawrie 5 Lind dh Arencibia 2 Johnson 4 Gomes 3 Hechavarria 6 Gose 7 Romero

Lineup: Davis 9 Rasmus 8 Lawrie 5 Lind dh Arencibia 2 Johnson 4 Gomes 3 Hechavarria 6 Gose 7 Romero

Tonight's lineup

Mets and @LasVegas51s agree to a two-year player development contract.

Mets and @LasVegas51s agree to a two-year player development contract.

Mets Official Twitter. Guess what that means?

On this day in Blue Jay History: The Orioles forfeit to the Blue Jays when manager Earl Weaver...

On this day in Blue Jay History: The Orioles forfeit to the Blue Jays when manager Earl Weaver pulls his team off the field in the 5th inning citing a hazardous condition - a small tarpaulin held down by bricks on the bullpen mound. The Jays are ahead 4 - 0 when the forfeit is called. The O's will end the season tied with the Red Sox at 97-64.

Baseball Reference. Earl Weaver was brilliant but also nuts.

Lineup: Davis 7 Lawrie 5 Encaranacion dh Lind 3 Escobar 6 Johnson 4 Torrealba 2 Sierra 9 Gose 8...

Lineup: Davis 7 Lawrie 5 Encaranacion dh Lind 3 Escobar 6 Johnson 4 Torrealba 2 Sierra 9 Gose 8 Villanueva

Blue Jays Official Thwip.

Farrell had a brief chat with Lawrie at his locker. Then Lawrie faced the media and denied he made...

Farrell had a brief chat with Lawrie at his locker. Then Lawrie faced the media and denied he made a mistake.

John Lott Thwip. Brett, if you really don't think you made a mistake, then we have a big problem here.

Bobby Valentine: "This is the weakest roster we've ever had in September in the history of baseball.

Bobby Valentine: "This is the weakest roster we've ever had in September in the history of baseball.

Chris Toman Thwip. Slight overstatement.
+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots