Fanshots

Gose catch yesterday

With the 2012 Home Run Derby set to take place on Monday night in Kansas City, SB Nation takes a...

With the 2012 Home Run Derby set to take place on Monday night in Kansas City, SB Nation takes a look at this year's contestants, some of the longest derby dingers in recent history, and whether or not the field will be able to put on a show at a stadium not all that known for surrendering the long ball.

Happy Canada Day, everyone. Enjoy your beverages and fireworks responsibly!

Happy Canada Day, everyone. Enjoy your beverages and fireworks responsibly!

And I think the baseball gods hate the Jays. Apparently not. Barely Hit ball curves way foul then...

And I think the baseball gods hate the Jays. Apparently not. Barely Hit ball curves way foul then fair. Bad things happen to the Royals

Bill Murray is a great boss and a big baseball fan.

Bill Murray is a great boss and a big baseball fan.

Triple Play turned last night by the Las Vegas 51's.

Triple Play turned last night by the Las Vegas 51's.

Amy K. Nelson (yes I know, let's not talk about it, this time) has truly a great interview with...

Amy K. Nelson (yes I know, let's not talk about it, this time) has truly a great interview with Willie Mays Aikens.

awesome fan-made commercial about blue jays fans.

awesome fan-made commercial about blue jays fans.

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots