Fanshots

MLB Fan Cave's Clutch Single is a original mashup of Jose Bautista doing what he does best mixed...

14

MLB Fan Cave's Clutch Single is a original mashup of Jose Bautista doing what he does best mixed with an original home run track that was made specifically for this. Check out other cool things at mlb.com/fancave

Tulowitzki's Double-Hit Single

2

Tulowitzki's Double-Hit Single

Alex Balwin and John Krasinski Red Sox/Yankees second ad. One Hitter.

1

Alex Balwin and John Krasinski Red Sox/Yankees second ad. One Hitter.

Alex Baldwin and John Krasinski Red Sox/Yankees ad. Very funny.

2

Alex Baldwin and John Krasinski Red Sox/Yankees ad. Very funny.

Look at Lawrie run on this HR. He's going to be a fan favourite

7
http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?content_id=14789691

Look at Lawrie run on this HR. He's going to be a fan favourite

Jose Bautista - Here Comes The Boom

35

Jose Bautista - Here Comes The Boom

Who's that young Farrell guy that keeps giving up homers to Olerud at about 1:30?

1

Who's that young Farrell guy that keeps giving up homers to Olerud at about 1:30?

Mike O'Hara gets the MLB.com social media job. Sorry, BBB applicants...

+

Mike O'Hara gets the MLB.com social media job. Sorry, BBB applicants...

Foxsports: Jays to finish last. Jim Bowden believes that Jose Bautista will hit 20-30 HR, and...

20
First Pitch: Blue Jays
Foxsports: Jays to finish last. Jim Bowden believes that Jose Bautista will hit 20-30 HR, and despite having a good core of young starters, the Jays will still finish last in the AL East because there will be a major power shortage in Toronto in 2011. However, he likes where this team is going with the young players that were acquired over the past offseason.

Much better than the commercial.

6

Much better than the commercial.