Fun

Blue Jays sign Pizza Nova

48

In a stunning move that even Chris Cotillo failed to scoop, the Toronto Blue Jays have designated for assignment their long-time Official Pizza Pizza Pizza. The club has 10 days to trade, reheat,...

Blue Jays with Donkeys

27

Last offseason This offseason My analysis: this tells me that this might mean that the Blue Jays are going to have more, fewer, or the same number of wins in 2014 as 2013. Photos from Jose...

Top Bluebird Banter Posters of 2013

22

Who posted the most comments on Bluebird Banter in 2013?

Off Topic Thread: Favorite Christmas Movies

19

Tell us your which is your favorite Christmas movie.

Santa's List

18

Dear Santa, I'm sure you don't need help but I figured I'd offer anyway. First of all, if you can remember where I hid that one gift for my son.....I'd be thrilled. Brandon Morrow: The season...

The Grinch Who Stole The Jays 2013 Season

8

Every Fan Down in Jaysland Liked the 2012 offseason a lot... But the Grinch,Who lived to the south and east of Jaysland, Did NOT! The Grinch hated the offseason! The whole dang offseason!

Last-minute Christmas gift suggestions

3

They tell me the site is back up. They waited until I went out to fix it. Anyway, quick post, give us your suggestions for last minute Christmas gifts for Blue Jays fans. My thoughts, well with...

AA explains Blue Jays' slow offseason

25

Since the beginning of November 2013, the Toronto Blue Jays have only made 19 transactions after making 52 transactions over the same period in 2012. The quiet offseason has caused worry among some...

What question would you ask Alex Anthopoulos?

98

I'm tired of this off-season already. Last year, the off-season was fun. It was exciting. Things happened. The club had obvious holes and it went out to fill the holes. We didn't know that it...

Munenori Kawasaki wins GIBBY Award

12

One of the more enjoyable parts of 2013 Blue Jays baseball was the existence of Munenori Kawasaki. He joined the club right after a horrible start to the season and a scene of Jose Reyes crying on...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707