Fun

Poll: Should Jays acquire Papelbon?

60

hahahhahahha lol lololololol LOL Jonathan Papelbon is owed $13 million in the next two years and has a vesting option for $13 million in 2016. L O L No. New activity! Inspired by...

Bluebird Banter Hall of Fame Poll Results

+

We have the results of our Hall of Fame polls. We would vote 8 guys into the Hall. Of course, we had the advantage of not being limited to only being allowed to vote for 10. No chance the BBWAA...

Hall of Fame Poll: Larry Walker

2

Would you vote Larry Walker into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Alan Trammell

1

Would you vote Alan Trammell into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Frank Thomas

1

Would you vote Frank Thomas into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Sammy Sosa

2

Would you vote Sammy Sosa into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Lee Smith

+

Would you vote Lee Smith into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Curt Schilling

7

Would you vote Curt Schilling into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Tim Raines

+

Would you vote Tim Raines into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Mike Piazza

13

Would you vote Mike Piazza into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707