Fun

Hall of Fame Poll: Lee Smith

+

Would you vote Lee Smith into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Curt Schilling

7

Would you vote Curt Schilling into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Tim Raines

+

Would you vote Tim Raines into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Mike Piazza

13

Would you vote Mike Piazza into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Rafael Palmeiro

3

Would you vote Rafael Palmeiro into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall

5

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Fred McGriff

3

Would you vote Fred McGriff into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Don Mattingly

5

Would you vote Don Mattingly into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Edgar Martinez

8

Would you vote Edgar Martinez into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Greg Maddux

10

Would you vote Greg Maddux into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707