Fun

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall

5

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Fred McGriff

3

Would you vote Fred McGriff into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Don Mattingly

5

Would you vote Don Mattingly into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Edgar Martinez

8

Would you vote Edgar Martinez into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Greg Maddux

10

Would you vote Greg Maddux into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Jeff Kent

5

Would you vote Jeff Kent into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Luis Gonzalez

4

Would you vote Luis Gonzalez into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Tom Glavine

4

Would you vote Tom Glavine into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Roger Clemens

21

Would you vote Roger Clemens into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Barry Bonds

21

Would you vote Barry Bonds into the Hall of Fame?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707