Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

One bad inning costs us, Jays lose to Yankees

69

Yankees 5 Blue Jays 3 One bad inning cost us. So no sweep. Drew Hutchison threw 5 good innings, unfortunately he was out there for 6 innings. His bad inning was the 4th. He gave up a walk to K...

Walkoff win!!

203

Yankees 6 Blue Jays 7 I love walkoff wins. It shouldn't have been that close. But in the bottom of the 9th, Jose Reyes lead off with a double, Melky Cabrera put down a bunt, to move Reyes to...

Offense, defense and pitching, Jays beat Yankees

63

Yankees 3 Blue Jays 8 I forgot to say, in the first draft of this, that I want to thank my son, Dylan, for jumping in to do the Game Recaps on the weekend, when no one was available to do it. It's...

It was eight-nothing.

227

The Blue Jays won 14-9 in Cincinnati, overcoming an early 8-0 lead by the Reds.

We lost, let's try to forget about it.

104

Score : who cares,  we lost. The bad? Our defence,  our offence and our pitching. Delabar isn't fixed and I won't be surprised if he is heading back to Buffalo as we speak. Juan and Tolleson...

Lawrie hurts hand, McCann leads Yankees over Jays

80

Blue Jays 3 @ Yankees 7

Jays get Tanaka'd

97

The Blue Jays lost the opener at Yankee Stadium, running into some tough pitching.

Great summer pairing: Happ and Kratz

228

Toronto Blue Jays starter J.A. Happ had a very strong start to lead his team to victory over the Baltimore Orioles 5-2. Dioner Navarro went 3-for-4 with two doubles. The Blue Jays maintain a...

On last night's game

40

When we lose, the little things bug me. Juan Francisco made two errors, came close to making another and struck out 3 times. He did have a good game Friday, but, for the most part, he...

Blue Jays Shut Out Orioles 4-0

81

Blue Jays 4 @ Orioles 0

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707