Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Encarnacion and Sierra homer, Jays beat Tigers

Tigers 4 Blue Jays 9 That makes 4 wins in a row. It really looks like the offense has it together (doesn't hurt the offense that the wind was blowing out). Now if the starting pitching could come...

Great start for Aaron Sanchez, Jays beat Rays

Blue Jays 5 Rays 0 Let's take it as a good sign that a team of Jays, made up largely of minor leaguers beats a Rays team that had mostly their regulars. Happy Thoughts: Aaron Sanchez as great...

Erik Kratz hits 2 home run, Jays beat Phillies

Blue Jays 3 Phillies 1 Happy Thoughts: Esmil Rogers pitched 4.2 pretty good innings, allowing 5 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, with 6 strikeouts. If the last spot in the rotation is between him and...

Jays beat Phillies

Blue Jays 11 Phillies 6 Happy Thoughts: The hitters did great, 18 hits and many hard hit balls. Nice to see so many of the regulars making good contact. Jose Bautista was 2 for 4, with 2 home...

Jays lose to Tigers

Blue Jays 4 Tigers 75? Happy Thoughts: Melky Cabrera was 3 for 3, with a double and a stolen base (!). The game ended. Unhappy Thoughts: Ricky Romero was awful. 2.2 innings, 3 hits, 5 walks,...

Jays win in extras

Orioles 3 Blue Jays 4 (10 innings) Happy Thoughts: Again we had some good pitching. Todd Redmond went 5 innings, allowed 4 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk with 4 k. 3 of his 5 innings were clean. He gave...

Sean Nolin gives up grand slam, Jays lose to Rays

Blue Jays 3 Rays 6 Happy Thoughts: Chad Jenkins was pretty good, 2.1 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned. John Stilson was very good, yet again, 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk. Marcus Walden also had 2...

Drew Hutchison has another good start, Jays lose

Red Sox 3 Blue Jays 1 Happy Thoughts: Drew Hutchison was great again. 4.2 innings, 4 hits, 1 earned, 0 walks and 7 strikeouts. The radio guys were says he was throwing as hard as 95. Sergio...

Jays lose to Astros

Astros 7 Blue Jays 5 Happy Thoughts: Dustin McGowan, coming back after missing time with a flu, did pretty good. 2 innings, only 1 walk allowed. It was mostly fly outs for Dustin, 4 fly outs, 2...

Jays lose to Rays

Rays 4 Blue Jays 3 Happy Thoughts: Ricky Romero pitched 4 innings, allowed 2 hits, 2 walks, 3 strikeouts with 1 earned. Jerry Howarth said he was throwing 94. If it was his knees that were...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707