Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays beat Rays 8-5 and will avoid Price Saturday

123

Blue Jays 8 @ Rays 5

Jays lose bad one

166

Blue Jays 7 Angels 8 May I say right off the start. I HATE BUNTING. I mean, there is the rare occasion it is the right move, generally for the pitcher in an NL game. First few innings of a AL...

Blue Jays' dive extends to five

90

Blue Jays 2 @ Angels 5 The good part of this season was really, really good. The bad part of this season has been really, really bad. Lately it's been hard to be a Blue Jays fan, but thank you for...

If this is Oakland we must have lost

181

Blue Jays 2 A's 4 Baseball is a funny sport, the A's come to Toronto and we sweep them and they look like a poor team. We go to Oakland and they sweep us and we look like a lousy team. The good...

West Coast is Not Best Coast: Jays Lose Game+EE

28

Athletics: 5 Blue Jays: 1

That was long and it ended badly, Blue Jays lose

112

Blue Jays 0 A's 1 (12 innings) Great pitching spoiled by no offence. I hate that Casey Janssen didn't pitch. There is no excuse to lose in extra innings with your best pitcher sitting in the pen....

Blue Jays lose a strange one

62

Blue Jays 1 A's 4 So that was the strangest thing thing I've seen. In the top of the second, . Blue Jays had the bases loaded, Gose grounds out to first, the first baseman, Nate Frieman, tags the...

Walk-off Homer by Edwin Encarnacion

544

Brewers 4 Blue Jays 7 Walk-off win. This game deserves a longer recap, we'll revisit it later. The good news is that Edwin Encarnacion hit a game winning home run in the bottom of the 9th. 2-on,...

Great start from Drew Hutchison

87

Blue Jays win on Canada Day. Drew Hutchison had a great start. Jose Bautista and Colby Rasmus homered.

Good start from Mark Buehrle wasted

90

White Sox 4 Blue Jays 0 I've rarely been so happy to see a month end. Here's to a better July! Yet again, a very good start from one of our starters is wasted by a lack of offense. Mark Buehrle...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707