Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Brett Lawrie homers, Jays beat Tigers

173

Great game tonight!

Mark Buehrle gets his 10th win

82

Jays and Royals split the 4 game series.

Stroman wins!

143

Royals 2 Blue Jays 12 I'm enjoying a day in small town Alberta,  I'll have to tell you about the gopher museum in Torrington one day,  so I didn't see the game. This will serve as a place holder...

Not an exciting game, Jays lose to Royals

47

Royals 6 Blue Jays 1 Just one of those games. It really looked like Gibby was having J.A. Happ take one for the team. He went 7.2, allowed 9 hits, 6 earned, 2 walks, with 6 strikeouts. And...

The win streak ends

143

Royals 8 Blue Jays 6 (10 innings) Well, we can start another win streak tomorrow.  That 9th inning was a roller coaster. Casey Janssen, who has been pretty perfect, since coming off the DL. And...

9th Straight Win!

422

The Jays complete their third straight sweep, beating the Rays.

Blue Jays hit 3 home runs, win 8th in a row

179

The AL East leading Blue Jays win their 8th straight game. Mark Buehrle gets his 9th win. Adam Lind, Edwin Encarnacion and Juan Francisco homer.

Great start from J.A. Happ, Jays sweep A's

271

A's 1 Blue Jays 3 A sweep. Statement games are fun. Sweeping the team that had the best record in baseball is a good feeling.  J.A. Happ had a great start. I really haven't been a fan, but if he...

R.A. Dickey pitches great in the sunshine

55

Anyone up for a 'statement game'.

Steve Tolleson homers, Jays beat A's

70

A's 2 Blue Jays 3 Have I mentioned how happy I am that we have Casey Janssen back. Though the CoCo Crisp double did cause us some sweat...as well as Erik Kratz throw to third on Crisp's steal. He...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707