Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays win third straight spring game!

Jays stay undefeated for the spring.

Jose Bautista hits two doubles, Jays win again

Blue Jays 7 Phillies 5 Two games, two wins. Have to like that. Happy thoughts: Two doubles and a walk for Jose Bautista. He's hitting the ball hard right off the start. Moises Sierra hit a ball...

Blue Jays win the first spring game

Blue Jays 4 Phillies 3  (7 innings, and then the rain came) Quick recap: Happy thoughts: Jose Bautista homer in the first (massive shot to left) and walked in the third. via c...

I guess it is fitting we finish with loss

Jays lose their final game of the season.

Jays get 74th win with a 7-2 win over the Rays.

The Blue Jays have fully embraced the role of spoiler, beating the Tampa Bay Rays 7-2 behind a solid start by J.A. Happ. With the Rays loss and Rangers win, the two teams are now tied for the...

Jays 7, Rays 2 Wild Cards Wild

A stumbling injury prone mostly AAA lineup team with questionable starting pitching who fall apart against guys wearing Rays jerseys beat that very same Ray jersey wearing wild card contending "They Play The Game The Right Way" team.

Bloodied Lawrie stays in game as Jays win 6-3

The Tampa Bay Rays arrived in Toronto with a chance to clinch a postseason berth, but certainly did not look like a team fighting for the playoffs with their sloppy defense. The Blue Jays took full...

Blue Jays lose Buehrle and the game

Blue Jays 2 @ Orioles 3

Kawasaki & Thole with 4 hits each, but Jays lose

Blue Jays 5 @ Orioles 9

Home runs hurt Dickey again

R.A. Dickey gives up this 32nd and 33rd home runs of the season.

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707