Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Bloodied Lawrie stays in game as Jays win 6-3

The Tampa Bay Rays arrived in Toronto with a chance to clinch a postseason berth, but certainly did not look like a team fighting for the playoffs with their sloppy defense. The Blue Jays took full...

Blue Jays lose Buehrle and the game

Blue Jays 2 @ Orioles 3

Kawasaki & Thole with 4 hits each, but Jays lose

Blue Jays 5 @ Orioles 9

Home runs hurt Dickey again

R.A. Dickey gives up this 32nd and 33rd home runs of the season.

Any win against the Sox is a good win.

Mark Buehrle makes it to 200 innings pitched for the 13th straight year.

No matter how many are out at third we win.

Yankees 2 Jays  6 Really quick recap from my phone again,  unfortunately I need to do things that pay money,  now and then. Great start for Todd Redmond,  or the Yankees just can't hit,  ...

A rare Blue Jay blown save

Yankees 4 Blue Jays 3 Our bullpen has been so good, but this still hurt. Up by 3 in the 8th, we should win. Up 3-0 in the 8th, Gibby let J.A. Happ start the inning. He gave up a Brendan Ryan...

More on last night's win

A more complete recap of last night's game.

Colby Rasmus hits 2-run homer

Orioles 3 Blue Jays 4 Sorry to be slow with the recap, I spent the day driving back from Great Falls today, listening to the Jays game much of the way. Anyway, quick recap: Esmil Rogers wasn't...

Blue Jays lose 5-3 despite Redmond's solid outing

Orioles 5 @ Blue Jays 3

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250