Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Not an exciting game, Jays lose to Royals

47

Royals 6 Blue Jays 1 Just one of those games. It really looked like Gibby was having J.A. Happ take one for the team. He went 7.2, allowed 9 hits, 6 earned, 2 walks, with 6 strikeouts. And...

The win streak ends

143

Royals 8 Blue Jays 6 (10 innings) Well, we can start another win streak tomorrow.  That 9th inning was a roller coaster. Casey Janssen, who has been pretty perfect, since coming off the DL. And...

9th Straight Win!

422

The Jays complete their third straight sweep, beating the Rays.

Blue Jays hit 3 home runs, win 8th in a row

179

The AL East leading Blue Jays win their 8th straight game. Mark Buehrle gets his 9th win. Adam Lind, Edwin Encarnacion and Juan Francisco homer.

Great start from J.A. Happ, Jays sweep A's

271

A's 1 Blue Jays 3 A sweep. Statement games are fun. Sweeping the team that had the best record in baseball is a good feeling.  J.A. Happ had a great start. I really haven't been a fan, but if he...

R.A. Dickey pitches great in the sunshine

55

Anyone up for a 'statement game'.

Steve Tolleson homers, Jays beat A's

70

A's 2 Blue Jays 3 Have I mentioned how happy I am that we have Casey Janssen back. Though the CoCo Crisp double did cause us some sweat...as well as Erik Kratz throw to third on Crisp's steal. He...

Jays Sweep Red Sox

135

Blue Jays 7 Red Sox 2 Gotta love a sweep in Boston. It seems like years since we've swept them. Last time #Bluejays swept #Redsox in a 3-game series at Fenway was all the way back in....2012....

Edwin Encarnacion hits 2 home runs again!

199

Blue Jays 6  Red Sox  4 Yet again, closer than it needed be.  I really think it is time to cut ties with Esmil Rogers. He comes into the game with a 5 run lead and then gives up 3 hits, while...

Edwin Encarnacion hits 2 homers, Jays beat Red Sox

219

Blue Jays 7  Red Sox 4 This might be my favorite play of the season: We got a nice start out of J.A. Happ again. It would have looked a lot better if Gibby would have pulled him after 5...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707