Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Where has all the offense gone? Long time passing

35

Twins 7 Blue Jays 2 They better find the bats again quick, cause I'm on my way to Baltimore tomorrow to watch baseball (I'm not sure what else there is to do in Baltimore) and I don't want to...

Bad start for J.A. Happ, Jays lose to Twins

24

Twins 4 Blue Jays 0 You can't win them all, though I wouldn't mind if we did. J.A. Happ wasn't sharp, even by his standards. He gave up 6 hits, 4 runs, 3 earned, 3 walks with 3 strikeouts, in...

Walk off win for the Blue Jays

309

Twins 4 Blue Jays 5 Walk off wins are fun. I thought this was going to be a long game, when I saw the first two Twins homer off R.A. Dickey, but Dickey righted things....at least until the 6th...

Bats Continue to Hibernate, Jays Lose Again

147

Once again the Jays lineup was made to look feeble as the lost their second game in a row.

Blue Jays shut out by Shelby Miller

53

Cardinals 5 @ Blue Jays 0

Bisons win on walkoff!

23

Toledo 4 Buffalo 5

Great start from Marcus Stroman

259

Our 6th win in a row!

Jays sweep the Tigers!

118

5 wins in a row!

Blue Jays beat up Tigers bullpen, win 4th in a row

64

Fourth win in a row

Brett Lawrie homers, Jays beat Tigers

173