Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

No matter how many are out at third we win.

Yankees 2 Jays  6 Really quick recap from my phone again,  unfortunately I need to do things that pay money,  now and then. Great start for Todd Redmond,  or the Yankees just can't hit,   one or...

A rare Blue Jay blown save

Yankees 4 Blue Jays 3 Our bullpen has been so good, but this still hurt. Up by 3 in the 8th, we should win. Up 3-0 in the 8th, Gibby let J.A. Happ start the inning. He gave up a Brendan Ryan...

More on last night's win

A more complete recap of last night's game.

Colby Rasmus hits 2-run homer

Orioles 3 Blue Jays 4 Sorry to be slow with the recap, I spent the day driving back from Great Falls today, listening to the Jays game much of the way. Anyway, quick recap: Esmil Rogers wasn't...

Blue Jays lose 5-3 despite Redmond's solid outing

Orioles 5 @ Blue Jays 3

4 hits for Jose Reyes wasn't enough

Despite 4 hits including a home runs and 2 doubles, from Jose Reyes, the Jays couldn't pull out a win.

Moises Sierra gets 3 of Jays 4 hits

Angels 5 Blue Jays 4 Generally, you would expect that if you score 3 runs in the first, you really should win. Well, not tonight. The first inning was good. A one-out walk for Rajai Davis and a...

Anthony Gose hits a grand slam in losing cause

Mark Buehrle was hit hard and often, giving up 8 extra base hits in 4 innings.

Blue Jays 2 Twins 0: Jays sweep Twins

Jays complete sweep of Twins. Esmil Rogers pitches 7.2 scoreless innings.

Blue Jays 11 Twins 2: Adam Lind hits 2 home runs

The Blue Jays hit 3 home runs and romp over the Twins.

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707