Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

4 hits for Jose Reyes wasn't enough

Despite 4 hits including a home runs and 2 doubles, from Jose Reyes, the Jays couldn't pull out a win.

Moises Sierra gets 3 of Jays 4 hits

Angels 5 Blue Jays 4 Generally, you would expect that if you score 3 runs in the first, you really should win. Well, not tonight. The first inning was good. A one-out walk for Rajai Davis and a...

Anthony Gose hits a grand slam in losing cause

Mark Buehrle was hit hard and often, giving up 8 extra base hits in 4 innings.

Blue Jays 2 Twins 0: Jays sweep Twins

Jays complete sweep of Twins. Esmil Rogers pitches 7.2 scoreless innings.

Blue Jays 11 Twins 2: Adam Lind hits 2 home runs

The Blue Jays hit 3 home runs and romp over the Twins.

Blue Jays win ugly one 6-5 over Twins

Blue Jays 6 @ Twins 5

Jays lose in extras

Blue Jays 3 Diamondbacks 4 (10 innings) The Jays scored 3 runs in the first inning and then only get 2 more hits over the next 9 innings. After Rajai Davis hit the 2-run home run, following Edwin...

Blue Jays hit 4 home runs

The Jays hit four home runs, but then the Diamondbacks had 3 of their own.

Rogers beats McCarthy in pitchers duel

Blue Jays 4 @ Diamondbacks 1.

James Shields shuts down Jays

Bad defense and no offense sinks the Jays, who lose to James Shields for the 12th time.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250