Thursday BBB Links: Hat Tip to Ichiro Edition

Today's links include ramblings on the Jays lack of "winning culture", the most devastating pitches in baseball and the best uses for butter.

Tuesday BBB Links:Rest For the Wicked Edition

Today's links include Toronto's partnership with Buffalo, a double dose of Jeff Sullivan and the end of the universe.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

Please accept my apologies for the lateness of this week's MMMM, as well as my inclusion of an entire section on A-Rod. I think you can at least forgive me for one of the sins? Just quickly, I...

It's a BOY! Sunday Aug 18, 2013 Links

The Voodoo Curse that haunts the Jays in Tampa took the night off as it was the Jays turn to play the game the "right way"TM by beating the Rays 6-2. The curse maybe back today, but here's hoping...

Jays feast on Red Sox LOBster Show-Dare Links

Not a good day for offenses at the 'Dome, but especially the Red Sox.

Thursday BBB Links: Disaster Avoidance Edition

Brett Cecil blew the save but thanks to a walk off hit from Brett Lawrie a great Esmil Rogers start didn't go to waste. Today's links include the trade of Bonifacio, a Puig to Trout comparison and the future of transportation.

Tuesday BBB Links: Midday Madness Edition

Another day, another loss that rocks the foundation of my sanity. Today's links include restoring the proud "Skydome" name, the success of the Dodgers and what to do with all those goats you have lying around the house.

You're Welcome A's Saturday Aug 10, 2013 Links

Esmil Rogers proved to be all the A's needed to help get some players (I see you Josh Reddick) out of their hitting woes.

Dog Days Friday Aug 9, 2013 Links

The Jays come back home from what could have been a disastrous 10 game West Coast road trip (thanks to the Angels) at .500 which isn't bad at all. Who would have thought that the Jays would beat...

Thursday BBB Links: Avoiding a Happ Pun Edition

Today's links include the race to be the fastest working pitcher in the bigs, Mike Trout's brilliance and sharks turning up where they don't belong.

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707