Thursday BBB Links: Besting Kuroda Edition

24

Today's links include an absurd call for the Jays to acquire Justin Morneau, Jacoby Ellsbury's market value and an object that spins really, really, really fast.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

72

A weekly collection of curated Blue Jays and baseball-related readings and opinions.

Thursday BBB Links: Hat Tip to Ichiro Edition

27

Today's links include ramblings on the Jays lack of "winning culture", the most devastating pitches in baseball and the best uses for butter.

Tuesday BBB Links:Rest For the Wicked Edition

45

Today's links include Toronto's partnership with Buffalo, a double dose of Jeff Sullivan and the end of the universe.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

111

Please accept my apologies for the lateness of this week's MMMM, as well as my inclusion of an entire section on A-Rod. I think you can at least forgive me for one of the sins? Just quickly, I...

It's a BOY! Sunday Aug 18, 2013 Links

15

The Voodoo Curse that haunts the Jays in Tampa took the night off as it was the Jays turn to play the game the "right way"TM by beating the Rays 6-2. The curse maybe back today, but here's hoping...

Jays feast on Red Sox LOBster Show-Dare Links

86

Not a good day for offenses at the 'Dome, but especially the Red Sox.

Thursday BBB Links: Disaster Avoidance Edition

75

Brett Cecil blew the save but thanks to a walk off hit from Brett Lawrie a great Esmil Rogers start didn't go to waste. Today's links include the trade of Bonifacio, a Puig to Trout comparison and...

Tuesday BBB Links: Midday Madness Edition

12

Another day, another loss that rocks the foundation of my sanity. Today's links include restoring the proud "Skydome" name, the success of the Dodgers and what to do with all those goats you have...

You're Welcome A's Saturday Aug 10, 2013 Links

9

Esmil Rogers proved to be all the A's needed to help get some players (I see you Josh Reddick) out of their hitting woes.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707