Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Recaps

8/26 - Blue Jays MiLB Recap

18

Hutchison got smacked around a little in the first game of Buffalo's double header, Justin Germano was solid in the second game, and Jesus Tinoco didn't have a very solid line in Gulf Coast League...

8/14 - Blue Jays MiLB Recap

42

Deck McGuire, Aaron Sanchez and Alberto Tirado all had impressive starts, Drabek and Carreno were impressive in relief.

8/13 Blue Jays MiLB Recap

11

Andy Burns continues his streak of good games, Nolin had some struggles in New Hampshire, Buffalo lost by a lot and Mike McCoy took to the mound...AGAIN!

8/11 - Blue Jays MiLB Recap

6

Chien-Ming Wang pitched well for the Bisons, Scott Gracey and John Stilson did not, and Tim Mayza and Marcus Stroman both struggled in Bluefield and New Hampshire, respectively.

8/10 - Blue Jays MiLB Recap

11

Franklin Barreto and Kevin Pillar continue to hit, Matt Boyd tossed up some more zeroes with Lansing, and Jacob Brentz's control problems continue in the Gulf Coast League.

Bisons lead IL wild card + Mike Nickeas hurt

15

Down at Coca-Cola Field in Buffalo, the Bisons swept a doubleheader against the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Yankees affiliate) on Thursday. The two wins, coupled with losses by the Norfolk...

Sunday open thread + minor league scores

10

Mailed-in post.

Celery loses WCC Race, but Bisons win over Red Sox

6

Pawtucket Red Sox 3 @ Buffalo Bisons 5

Minor league recap for July 17

34

A good day for Ricky Romero, Melky Cabrera and Kyle Drabek. Bad day for all the Lugnuts bats, they were no hit by the Clinton Lumber Kings

Minor league recap: July 9

45

Ricky Romero pitches well and Brett Lawrie homers.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707