Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Recaps

Minor League Recap June 22

3

Buffalo Bisons (38-36) beat Durham Bulls (47-29) 6-3 Jose Reyes played his second game for the Bisons, going 2 for 4, with a stolen base. He also turned a double play. Everyone says he looks...

Minor League Recap June 17: Morrow, Reyes

23

We had two rehabbing players get into the Dunedin game today. Dunedin Blue Jays (35-29) beat Tampa Yankees 6-4 Brandon Morrow started, only pitched 2 innings. Allowed 5 hits, 1 walk, 3 earned, 0...

Minor League Recap May 21

13

Our minor league system went 2-2 today. Buffalo Bisons (26-18) beat Charlotte Knights 8-7 Ricky Romero pitched 5 pretty good innings, but then he walked 4 straight batters to start the 6th...

Minor League Recap for May 20: Josh Johnson

17

Counting the Toronto game, the Jays system went 4-1 today. Dunedin Blue Jays (25-16) beat St. Lucie Mets 4-3 Josh Johnson made his first rehab start, it went well. 3.0, 3 hits, 1 earned, 0...

Minor League Recap for May 19: Marcus Stroman

17

A look at how the Blue Jays minor league teams did Sunday. Marcus Stroman started for the first time after serving his suspension. He threw 5 innings of scoreless ball.

Minor League Recap for Saturday May 18

14

I haven't done one of these yet this year, but I was curious to see how Dustin McGowan did, and then it grew from there. Buffalo Bisons (24-17) lost 11-6 to Charlotte Knights Dustin McGowan...

Jeremy Jeffress gives up three home runs

18

A loss to the Orioles. Jeremy Jeffress was hit hard, JP Arencibia was 3 for 4 with 2 doubles.

Sportsnet To Broadcast All Blue Jays Spring Games

46

Sportsnet will have 6 Spring games on TV and all the spring games on radio and audio on Sportsnet.ca.

Minor League Recap: Playoffs, Vancouver Wins, Dunedin Loses.

7

Two Blue Jay farm teams had playoff games yesterday. The Vancouver Canadians won, The Dunedin Blue Jays lost.

Minor League Recap: Vancouver Canadians Win Game One of Playoffs

11

Dunedin's Playoff series starts today.Vancouver Canadians Beat Everet AquaSox 1-0 in Game 1 of 3 game playoff series 5 pitchers shared in the 1 hit shutout. Roberto Osuna: 3 innings, 0 hits, 3...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707