Toronto Blue Jays News

Buffalo Bisons Roster

Here is the Buffalo Bisons roster, to start the International League season. Pitchers (12): Kyle Drabek, Liam Hendriks, Chad Jenkins, Sean Nolin, Rob Rasmussen, Ricky Romero, John Stilson, Mickey...

Blue Jays Opening Day Lineup

Here's today's lineup: Jose Reyes, SS Melky Cabrera, LF Jose Bautista, RF Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Dioner Navarro, DH Brett Lawrie, 3B Colby Rasmus, CF Maicer Izturis, 2B Josh Thole, C Glad...

McGowan throws 77 pitches in a simulated game

The Blue Jays kept the media away, but Dustin McGowan pitched a simulated game this afternoon: McGowan threw 77 pitches in a simulated game Sunday. AA said he looked good and he feels fine....

Janssen to 15-Day DL, Kratz Promoted

Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen has been placed on the disabled list, with catcher Erik Kratz being promoted to take his place.

Matt Tuiasosopo outrighted to Buffalo

The Blue Jays have outrighted recent waiver-claimee Matt Tuiasosopo to the Buffalo Bisons, according to the MLB.com transactions page (hat tip to Brendan Kennedy and MLBTR for that one). Tuiasosopo...

On Happ's injury

John Lott talked to Happ and to Alex and Gibby about the pitcher's back. Yesterday Happ said it wasn't bothering him. Today? General manager Alex Anthopoulos said he and Gibbons met with Happ...

The 25 Man Roster

Scott had the story this morning, but let's list the 25 men: Starting pitchers: R.A. Dickey, Drew Hutchison, Mark Buehrle, Brandon Morrow, Dustin McGowan The area we have surprises. going into...

Opening Day Roster Revealed

The first big decision of the spring has been made as Erik Kratz has been sent down to minor league camp. Kratz was the favourite to get the backup job and catch R.A. Dickey, but it turns out the B...

Good news!

Good news! Results are in from Jose Reyes' MRI. Mild left hamstring strain. He's day to day. #bluejays — Barry Davis (@SNBarryDavis) March 24, 2014 Ok, exhale.

Monday Blue Jays News: Reyes to get MRI

Several developments in Blue Jays camp were revealed this morning all via the fine reporters down in Dunedin. First, John Gibbons announced that shortstop Jose Reyes will be getting his tight left...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707