Toronto Blue Jays News

Blue Jays DFA Sergio Santos, Rob Rasmussen up

179

I don't think it is a huge surprise but then, the timing seems strange. Just three days ago the Jays sent Chad Jenkins down to Buffalo. I thought at the time that Sergio Santos had been so...

PRESENTED BY 349017245_fanduel_stb_black

Injury updates, scouting Cliff Lee, minor leagues

105

Lots of little bits of Blue Jays news this morning: Jim Salisbury, at CSNPhilly.com, tell us the Blue Jays, among others, scouted Cliff Lee at his last rehab start and will likely be watching his...

Bob Elliott: Jays can't take on extra money

128

Bob Elliott, showing a great ability to turn the Blue Jays fanbase into a tizzy, tweeted this: Blue Jays telling teams in trade talks that they "can't take on any extrta money." — bob elliott...

Blue Jays send Chad Jenkins back to Buffalo, again

42

I'm starting to feel sorry for Chad Jenkins. The Blue Jays are sending him back to Buffalo, yet again, to make room for Brad Mills. I think I'd rather have Jenkins than Mills, personally, but...

Blue Jays DFA Deck McGuire

70

Another one that surprises me, not that they shouldn't DFA Deck, but that they would. I figured that, since he was the Blue Jays first round pick in 2010, that they would go a little longer before...

Blue Jays claim Brad Mills off waivers

114

Ken Rosenthal tells us: #BlueJays claim LHP Brad Mills. — Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 17, 2014 I'd guess it is to fill out the Bisons' starting rotation. I think the Blue Jays...

Aaron Sanchez moved to the Bisons' bullpen?

60

Jeff Blair tweeted this: As I mentioned on Sportsnet Connected on Wednesday, Aaron Sanchez has been moved to Bisons bullpen. Could be here within 10 days as reliever — Jeff Blair (@SNJeffBlair)...

Only One Blue Jay Cracks Law's Top 50 Prospects

4

After two Blue Jays cracked both the Baseball America and Baseball Prospectus Top 50 prospect lists last week, Keith Law has toned down the excitement a bit. Only lefty Daniel Norris made his list...

Welcome Back, Brett Wallace!

85

The Blue Jays re-acquired former top prospect Brett Wallace from the Orioles for cash in a minor league deal after the Orioles promoted Christian Walker.

Lind out 6-8 weeks; will Dan Johnson be called up?

150

Mother knows best. This is true for Adam Lind's mother, who advised her major leaguer son to get an MRI on his right foot, which has failed to heal since he fouled a ball off of it in a game...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707