Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

Looking at the Blue Jays 25-man roster

307

Let's take a look at what the opening 25 man roster is likely to look like, barring injuries or, please Alex, a trade or a free agent signing: Starting Pitchers: R.A. Dickey Mark Buehrle B...

What's the backup plan at second base?

351

John Gibbons went into spring training saying that second base was Ryan Goins' spot to lose. Of course, he never said what he'd have to do to lose the job. Right now Goins is hitting...

Poll Time: Who should be the Jays 5th starter?

242

With the convenient excuse back injury that J.A. Happ is going through, it looks like Ervin Santana will be the 4th starter after Alex signed him this weekend Drew Hutchison will be the 4th...

Blue Jays players tell club to sign Ervin Santana

45

A number of Blue Jays players, led by Jose Bautista, is openly suggesting that their club sign free agent pitcher Ervin Santana.

Ervin Santana is willing to sign a one-year deal

89

Ken Rosenthal tells us that Ervin Santana is willing to sign a one-year contract  and would like to sign it right now. And: Sources add: Santana wants to sign with a strong offensive club. Both #...

Who's up, Who's down: Starting pitchers

30

Taking a look how our starting pitchers, and our depth starters, did the first week of spring training games.

FanPost
64

ST Trade Targets: Hope Has Not Yet Been Vanquished

Spring Training is soon to begin, and as a baseball fan... You know what, I'll just save the pleasantries for later and get right into it. By my view, the Blue Jays have a less-than-optimal roster...

Scott Boras: Rogers is Cheap

117

Add Scott Boras to the list of "Rogers is cheap" champions. Of course, Boras is speaking out of self interest. He has free agent clients that still are looking for a contract and would love the B...

Jonah Keri: Jays "look like a last-place team"

266

Over at Grantland, Jonah Keri has written a Offseason Stock Report, ranking all 30 Major League teams (with a lot of words). The Jays? Number 22, lowest ranked team in the AL East, the Orioles are...

New alternate Blue Jays BP cap is horrible

32

On Wednesday afternoon New Era, the official cap supplier for Major League Baseball, unveiled a brand new alternate batting practice cap for the Toronto Blue Jays.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707