Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

FanPost
64

ST Trade Targets: Hope Has Not Yet Been Vanquished

Spring Training is soon to begin, and as a baseball fan... You know what, I'll just save the pleasantries for later and get right into it. By my view, the Blue Jays have a less-than-optimal roster...

Scott Boras: Rogers is Cheap

117

Add Scott Boras to the list of "Rogers is cheap" champions. Of course, Boras is speaking out of self interest. He has free agent clients that still are looking for a contract and would love the B...

Jonah Keri: Jays "look like a last-place team"

266

Over at Grantland, Jonah Keri has written a Offseason Stock Report, ranking all 30 Major League teams (with a lot of words). The Jays? Number 22, lowest ranked team in the AL East, the Orioles are...

New alternate Blue Jays BP cap is horrible

32

On Wednesday afternoon New Era, the official cap supplier for Major League Baseball, unveiled a brand new alternate batting practice cap for the Toronto Blue Jays.

Community Projection: Brandon Morrow

38

Brandon Morrow has always been favorite of mine and I thought 2013 would be the season that it all came together for him. It didn't work out that way. Sometimes, life isn't fair. Injuries have...

Today in Tortured Metaphors

22

Baseball is like a box of chocolates. No sorry, baseball is like an onion. No, baseball is like beer, hmmmm beer.

Community Projection: Colby Rasmus

27

I should stay off the site when I have a headache, sorry about posting Adam Lind twice. Let's do Colby Rasmus instead. Colby had a pretty good 2013, if we ignore the injuries that kept him to 118...

Community Projections: Brett Lawrie

15

Brett Lawrie hasn't quite had the season we've been expecting and yet, if you look at the 10 players on the 'Similar Batters through 23' list on his Baseball Prospectus page, you have a pretty good...

What would you ask at the State of the Franchise?

120

The Blue Jays 'State of the Franchise' is coming up on Wednesday January 29th. Media and season ticket holders can ask questions (presumably questions that have been cleared by the Jays' PR...

Community Projections: Adam Lind

31

Adam Lind has been a member of the Blue Jays for a long time now. He was a September call up in 2006. Bounced up and down, between Toronto and  Syracuse in 2007. He had a few unsuccessful at bats...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707