2014 MLB Draft Signing Table - Blue Jays

An annual tradition started back in 2010 by TtD, continued in 2011 and 2012 by siggian, and last year by Scott C.

Last Update: 2014-06-24

Rd Pick Name Pos School Status Bonus Slot Difference
1 9 Jeff Hoffman RHP East Carolina Unsigned $ 3,080,800
1 11 Max Pentecost C Kennesaw St. Unsigned $ 2,888,300
2 49 Sean Reid-Foley RHP Sandalwood HS Signed $ 1,128,800
3 83 Nick Wells LHP Battlefield HS Signed $661,000 $ 661,800 -$800
4 114 Matt Morgan C Thorsbury HS Signed $ 458,000
5 144 Lane Thomas OF Bearden HS Signed $750,000 $ 343,000 +$407,000
6 174 Grayson Huffman LHP Grayson County Signed $225,000 $ 256,800 -$31,800
7 204 Zack Zehner OF Cal Poly Unsigned $ 192,400
8 234 Justin Shafer RHP Florida Signed $125,000 $ 159,900 -$34,900
9 264 Ryan Metzler 2B USC Aiken Signed $ 149,300
10 294 Jordan Romano RHP Oral Roberts Signed $ 139,400
11 324 Jake Latz LHP Lemont HS Unsigned NA NA
12 354 Tanner Houck RHP Collinsville HS Unsigned NA NA
13 384 Gunnar Heidt 2B Charleston College Will sign NA NA
14 414 Chase Mallard RHP Alabama-B'ham Signed NA NA
15 444 Ryan McBroom 1B West Virginia Signed NA NA
16 474 Michael Papierski C Lemont HS Unsigned NA NA
17 504 Quinn Carpenter RHP Iowa Western CC Unsigned NA NA
18 534 Dusty Isaacs RHP Georgia Tech Signed NA NA
19 564 Cliff Brantley OF Adelphi U Signed NA NA
20 594 Aaron Attaway SS Western Carolina Signed NA NA
21 624 Drew Lugbauer C Arlington HS Unsigned NA NA
22 654 Todd Isaacs CF American Heritage Will sign NA NA
23 684 Zachery Pop RHP Notre Dame SS Unsigned NA NA
24 714 Conor Fisk RHP Southern Miss. Signed NA NA
25 744 Bob Winemiller RHP Case Western Rsv. Unsigned NA NA
26 774 Bobby Wheatley LHP U Southern Cal Signed NA NA
27 804 Owen Taylor 1B Grand Junct'n HS Unsigned NA NA
28 834 Chris Carlson OF Cal Poly Pomona Signed NA NA
29 864 Chris Murphy RHP Billerica Mem'l HS Unsigned NA NA
30 894 Kevin Garcia C Loyola Marymount Signed NA NA
31 924 Dave Pepe 2B Pace Signed NA NA
32 954 J.T. Autrey RHP Lamar Signed NA NA
33 984 Chase Wellbrock RHP Houston Signed NA NA
34 1014 Brandon Hinkle LHP Delaware Signed NA NA
35 1044 Joey Aquino RHP S. Diego Christian Signed NA NA
36 1074 Yan Rivera SS CC Notre Dame HS Unsigned NA NA
37 1104 Michael Kraft LHP U Tex San Antonio Signed NA NA
38 1134 Keith Weisenberg RHP Osceola HS Unsigned NA NA
39 1164 James Lynch OF Pima CC Signed NA NA
40 1194 Trent Miller OF Middle Tenn State Signed NA NA

In This Article

Teams