Playoff GameThreads

Open Thread For Yankees/Tigers Game One

I guess I'm cheering for the Tigers, not that I can get up any enthusiasm about it. Cheering for the Tigers, with their $132,300,000 payroll, to beat the Yankees with their $197,962,289 salary...

Friday playoff thread

Two game 5's today. Orioles and Yankees start at 5:00 Eastern. Cardinals and Nationals at 8:30. I am doing this from my phone and it isn't easy, so keeping it short.

Open Thread for Thursday Playoff Games

Another day, another 4 playoff games. Yesterday, the two early games were boring blowouts. Cardinals beat the Nationals 8-0 and the Giants beat the Red 8-3. The night games were great baseball. I...

Open Thread for Wednesday's Playoff Games

4 Games Today.

Tuesday Playoff Open Thread

Two games today: 5:30 Eastern Giants at Reds. Reds lead the series 2-0, so this could be the last game for this series. Ryan Vogelson (14-9. 3.37) vs. Homer Bailey (13-10, 3.68). 9:00 Eastern T...

Open Thread for Holiday Monday Playoff Games

Hey, a day after eating roughly my weight in turkey and all, we have a couple of playoff games today. I'm likely to miss most of the action, my parents are in town and we have friends over but I'll...

Your Thanksgiving Playoff Open Thread

Grab a drumstick and join into the thread.

Open Thread for A's and Tigers, Reds and Giants

We have two games today. At 6:00 Eastern the A's play the Tigers. Rookie Jarrod Parker (13-8, 3.47) vs. Justin Verlander (17-8, 2.64). Looks like a mismatch but the A's have played great down the...

Wild Card Day Open Thread

Let's have an open thread for today's Wild Card playoff games. One game plays are always fun, though I don't think today's game could be any more fun than the Ranger's/A;s game on Wednesday. The...

GameThread

Harper Versus Lawrie, Round 1 - Nationals @ Blue Jays - June 10th 2012 - GameThread

A place for fans to discuss about the game between the Washington Nationals and the Toronto Blue Jays.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250