Tag: 2008 all-stars

Change Scope

Filter By

Bruin Greats On Second

3

We have couple of Bruin baseball related notes to pass on this Monday night concerning a current Bruin superstar and an immortal legend. And both of them happen to be second baseman (as we are also...

Cook and Holliday to the All-Star Game

+

And Hurdle, as manager, makes three.

Who's our All-Star?

3

I thought we should have a vote on who should represent our Jays at the All-Star Game. Since none of our guys did well in the voting, our rep will be added by Terry Francona and friends. I doubt...

All-Star Candidates

9

it seems like half of this board thinks that John Buck is one of the main reasons that we still suck....however, going by win shares, he's been the 3rd most valuable catcher in the AL and SHOULD be a borderline all-star, even though he wont be mentioned.