Meet Your New Jays: Josh Roenicke

Trade Deadline Thoughts

Thoughts on Trade Deadline Day.

Rolen Traded to Reds

Rolen traded to Reds

5 Hours to the Deadline

Rumors at the deadline

Bluebird Banter Trade Deadline Roundtable, Part III

Bluebird Banter Trade Deadline Roundtable, Part III

Doc on Doc

Roy Halladay talking about Roy Halladay

Roy Halladay: The Story Changes Every Day

Today's twist on the Halladay trade story

If Roy Halladay is traded, then what?

If the Jays trade Roy Halladay, what would they do next?

JP: A Halladay trade won't be at the deadline

JP says Roy Halladay won't be traded at the deadline

Fun With Beyond the Boxscore's Trade Value Calculator

Fun With Beyond the Boxscore's Trade Value Calculator