Tag: 2009 spring training

Change Scope

Filter By

Jays at Astros Preview and Game Thread

Game Preview and Thread: Jays at Astros

New Architects: Game Preview and Thread, Tigers at Jays

Game Preview and Thread, Tigers at Jays

The Needle's the Same That Recorded And Played: Saturday Morning Jays Talk

Jays Saturday Morning Update: B.J. Ryan, Matt Clement, Jays' 2009 Offense, Scott Richmond

My Office Glows All Night Long; It's a Nuclear Show and the Stars are Gone: Game Thread, Jays at Disneyland

Today's thread is brought to you by one of my favourite songs (my wedding song, actually) by the great Canadian band Stars.  Well, that and the fact that in preparation for this trial, my office...

Cease to Exist, Given My Goodbyes: Clement Demoted

Jays Demote Clement; let's hope he sticks around.

Game Thread, Astros at Jays

Well, there's audio today so I'll put up a quick game thread in case anyone else will be listening to the game.  I will be, though I will also be trying to get a boatload of work done.  Preparing...

My Body is a Cage: Janssen Has Mild Muscle Strain; Will Resume Throwing in 3 Days

Janssen to resume throwing in three days, Jays negotiating with Shawn Hill, the rotation battle rages on

I Broke Down And Wrote You Back Before You Had A Chance to Forget: Game Preview and Thread, Rays at Jays

Injury news and game thread and preview for Rays at Jays

Game Recap: Jays Lose to Yankees

Game Recap: Jays Lose to Yankees