Tag: 2009 world baseball classic

Change Scope

Filter By

Omedetou Gozaimasu!

1

Congrats to Japan for repeating as World Baseball Classic champions!  Japan played well and well earned their title after a very exciting 5-3 victory over South Korea in 10 innings.  The game kept...

Knee Deep At the National Pop League: Game Thread, Team USA at Team Canada

206

While the Jays take on the Reds in spring training, Team USA and Team Canada face off at the Rogers Centre.  As we all know, Team Canada won the matchup 3 years ago, 8-6.  Jake Peavy starts for the...

BJ Ryan Pulls Out of WBC

2

Bob Elliot reports that BJ Ryan is not going to the World Baseball Classic after all. He says that the Jays were concerned Ryan would not get enough work in once he returned, but it likely has something to do with his two poor spring appearances. Hope there is no more to it than that.

Canada's World Baseball Classic Roster

3

Canada's World Baseball Classic Roster