Tag: 2009 world series

Change Scope

Filter By

Team That Spends the Most Money Wins. Thrilled I Am.

Buying a championship. Capitalism wins.

Chase Utley Beat A.J. Burnett and the Yankees

Managers can't win can they. Yesterday Charlie Manuel was a fool because he didn't start Cliff Lee on short rest, tonight Joe Girardi is a fool because he had A.J. Burnett pitch on short rest. It...

Is it Just Me, Or Does Charlie Manuel Remind Everyone of Cito

Shouldn't the manager know who is to cover what base at what time?

AJ and Mariano Beat the Phillies

Recap of game two of the World Series

World Series Game 2 Thread

After the very exciting news of the Jays picking up Sean Henn off waivers (yeah I know, during the off-season teams make lots of little moves that generally don't end up meaning much), the hired...

World Series Game One Recap

Recap of game one,