Tag: 2010 mlb hot stove

Change Scope

Filter By

Three Blue Jays Sent to Minors

38

The Jays optioned three to their minor league camp this afternoon. Jeremy Reed, David Purcey and Jesse Carlson. Carlson is a surprise to me, Cito used him a bunch last year. Reed had a great spring...

Tuesday Morning Bantering: Spring Games, Adeninis Hechavarria and David Purcey

29

The Jays have no game today, Shawn Marcum is starting their Triple-A game to keep him on schedule for the season opener.  I know they are 'meaningless games' and all, but I enjoyed watching...

You shall judge a man by his enemies: The Boston Red Sox

32

First of four posts looking at the Blue Jay's AL East Rivals.

Jays Claim Casey Fien Off Waivers

11

The press release: The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have claimed RHP CASEY FIEN off waivers from the Boston Red Sox. FIEN, 26, was recently claimed on waivers by Boston on March 1 from Detroit. In nine games...

Friday Bantering: Bullpen Numbers and Links

19

Who all is going to make the bullpen, plus some links.

A Bleed Cubbie Blue Scouting Report on our New Reliever

12

A scouting report on the newest Jay from a blogger that had the 'pleasure' of watching him last year.

Kevin Gregg Deal Signed

1

Kevin Gregg contract is signed.

Signings: Kevin Gregg and others.

61

So what does the Kevin Gregg signing mean for us?

The minor moves keep coming....Jays sign Jeremy Reed and Steven Register

10

I think I was complaining about the lack of Jay's news this morning. Be careful what you wish for. I'm going to put all these into one post late but Jays signed a couple of guys to minor league...

Who is Catching for us this year?

11

Who will catch for the Jays this year?