Tag: 2012 mlb hot stove

Change Scope

Filter By

Cardinals Sign Ty Wigginton

In the same week the Cardinals trade away lefthanded-hitting utility man Skip Schumaker, the club signs righthanded-hitting utility man Ty Wigginton.

Rosenthal: Mariners offer Hamilton three years

Ken Rosenthal reports the Mariners have discussed Josh Hamilton at a far more affordable rate than originally speculated.

A Look at Randy Choate's Stats

Judging from his stats, lefty reliever Randy Choate, the Cardinals' latest addition, should be used by manager Mike Matheny to face lefthanded batters frequently and against righthanded batters as rarely as possible.

Would You Do It: Arencibia and Gose For Dickey

A poll on a hypothetical trade with the Mets.

FanPost

Padres New Budget (Partially) Revealed

(DISCLAIMER: The quote I include from the NY Post has since been labelled by Padres beat writer Corey Brock as false. I am as sorry to hear this as I am that Brock didn't tweet his mythbuster until...

B.J. Upton Signed By Braves

The Texas Rangers are not necessarily missing out.

Wednesday Rockpile: The Rockies Go To Lake Wobegon

While the rest of the world is predicated on a culture of performance, the Rockies' organization is founded on value. Good thing then that everyone in the Rockies organization is above average.

Monday Rockpile: Colorado's Injury Excuse

One of the excuses we've heard from the front office for Colorado's terrible 2012 season has been injuries. While injuries impacted the Rockies more than almost any MLB team, Colorado would still have been in the cellar of the NL West without them.

Rockies Should Consider Trading 3B For Pitching

The Rockies enter this off-season with three capable third basemen. Given their depth at the position and their lack of depth in, say, pitching, the Rockies should consider trading one of them this off-season, but which one?

Wednesday Rockpile: Should Colorado be Trading for Joe Blanton?

Wednesday Rockpile: Should Colorado be Trading for Joe Blanton?