Tag: 2012 mlb salary arbitration

Change Scope

Filter By

Salary Arbitration Hearings: A Blue Jays History And How They Work

The Toronto Blue Jays haven't had to head to a salary arbitration hearing with a player since 1997, but may have to go to two hearings this February. How has the club done in their previous eight hearings? How do you think they'll do this year?