Tag: 2012 mlb salary arbitration

Change Scope

Filter By

Historical Arbitration Results from Biz of baseball.com

Basically the historical scorecard (as of 2/9/2012) is Owners: 292; Players: 215. The Odds don't look good for Alexi Casilla. But as what I said in Jesse's article on the subject, his case is more unique than others due to injuries to himself and the team, and having to play with Nishi.

Avoiding Arbitration: NL West - MLB Daily Dish

The Rockies have agreed to a 1-year, $2.35M contract with Dexter Fowler to avoid Arbitration. Oftentimes, the Rockies like to buy out Arbitration years by signing a multi-year contract. This still could happen with Fowler, but with Scott Boras as his client, we'll have to see how things unfold.

Red Sox Avoid Arbitration With Jacoby Ellsbury And Mike Aviles

Jacoby Ellsbury and the Red Sox avoid arbitration, delaying the inevitable awkward meeting about lots of money until next year at the earliest.

Salary Arbitration Hearings: A Blue Jays History And How They Work

The Toronto Blue Jays haven't had to head to a salary arbitration hearing with a player since 1997, but may have to go to two hearings this February. How has the club done in their previous eight hearings? How do you think they'll do this year?

Wednesday Rockpile: Four Rockies Scheduled for Salary Arbitration

Wednesday Rockpile: Four Rockies Scheduled for Salary Arbitration