Tag: 2013 mlb draft

Change Scope

Filter By

2013 MLB Draft Signing Table

620

It's that time of year again! The newest set of Blue Jays' draftees have until July 12th at 5pm to sign or they will have to wait until next year to get drafted again. This post was modelled after...

MLB Draft: DAY 3 LIVE THREAD

80

Rounds 11-40 of the draft take place this afternoon starting at 1:00pm on MLB.com. Join the discussion on who you'd like to see picked this afternoon (as if we know anyone who's left after the...

Jays 10th Round Pick Garrett Custons, Catcher

I'm sure they are going to turn him into a pitcher but the Jays 10th round pick is a catcher, Garrett Custons, from the US Air Force Academy. 6', 200lb. He hit .353/.441/.498 in 53 games for Air...

Blue Jays take LHP Evan Smith #115 (4th round)

The Blue Jays selected 6'5" 190 pound left handed pitcher Evan Smith out of Mary G Montgomery HS in Semmes, Alabama with their fourth round pick, #115 overall. This is the fourth high school...

Blue Jays Pick Patrick Murphy RHP in Round Three

The Blue Jays 3rd round pick is Patrick Murphy out of Hamilton High School in Arizona. He's 6'4" 205 lb. Perfect Game says this about him: WILD CARD: Patrick Murphy, rhp, Hamilton HS, Chandler....

Draft Day One: Preview!

79

At 6 pm Eastern, MLB Network will start its preview show. At 7 pm, the yearly MLB First-Year Player Draft will commence. For Jays fans enthusiastic about the draft, Bluebird Banter's the place to...