Tag: 2014 mlb draft

Change Scope

Filter By

Blue Jays Draft RHP Sean Reid-Foley 49th Overall

33

After picking Jeff Hoffman 9th and Max Pentecost 11th, the Blue Jays selected right-handed pitcher Sean Reid-Foley 49th overall in the second round of the 2014 MLB Draft. The slot value for this...

Blue Jays Draft Catcher Max Pentecost 11th Overall

19

With the 11th overall pick in the 2014 draft, the Blue Jays selected catcher Max Pentecost out of Kennesaw State University.

Keith Law mock draft: Toussaint, Hoffman Blue Jays

44

Keith Law has run a mock MLB first round draft (subscription required) and his Blue Jays picks are RHP Touki Toussaint (with the number 9 pick) and RHP Jeff Hoffman (with the 11th pick). About...