Tag: las vegas 51s

Change Scope

Filter By

Talking About Buffalo With Ben Wagner - Part 2

An interview with Ben Wagner, the Voice of the Buffalo Bisons, the new AAA affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. In this second part, Ben talks about what to look forward to when travelling to Buffalo for a game next spring and summer.

Interview With The Voice Of The Buffalo Bisons

Bluebird Banter chatted with Ben Wagner, the Voice of the AAA Buffalo Bisons, the new affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. In this first part of the interview, Ben introduces himself and talks a bit about his career in broadcasting.

Sean O'Sullivan... 1.76 ERA, 0.89 WHIP in 7 games Las Vegas

Had to share this. Sean O'Sullivan has been killing it in AAA starting 7 games and going 5-1

Monday Morning Media Mashup: Splits Edition

Blue Jays related and other MLB links digest on Bluebird Banter. Essential readings to keep you interested between now and game time!

FanPost

How many miles must McCoy fly around before he can stay for awhile?

Mike McCoy, the Blue Jays' utility infielder and outfielder, is probably the most travelled player since the beginning of the season. In fact, it's become sort of a running joke here on Bluebird...