Tag: las vegas 51s

Change Scope

Filter By

Vic Black lands on the Triple-A disabled list

The 25-year-old right-hander woke up on Friday with a pinched nerve in his neck, but he was throwing again by Sunday. He should return to the Las Vegas 51s by week's end.

Frank Viola underwent successful heart surgery

Mets Triple-A pitching coach Frank Viola underwent successul open-heart surgery to repair a heart defect detected during a Spring Trianing physical.

Talking About Buffalo With Ben Wagner - Part 2

An interview with Ben Wagner, the Voice of the Buffalo Bisons, the new AAA affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. In this second part, Ben talks about what to look forward to when travelling to Buffalo for a game next spring and summer.

Interview With The Voice Of The Buffalo Bisons

Bluebird Banter chatted with Ben Wagner, the Voice of the AAA Buffalo Bisons, the new affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. In this first part of the interview, Ben introduces himself and talks a bit about his career in broadcasting.

Mets Sign Triple-A Pact With Las Vegas 51s

The Mets announced today that they've agreed on a two-year affiliate deal with the Las Vegas 51s of the Pacific Coast League.

Sean O'Sullivan... 1.76 ERA, 0.89 WHIP in 7 games Las Vegas

Had to share this. Sean O'Sullivan has been killing it in AAA starting 7 games and going 5-1

Monday Morning Media Mashup: Splits Edition

Blue Jays related and other MLB links digest on Bluebird Banter. Essential readings to keep you interested between now and game time!

Sunday Pebble Report: Hirsh gets a win, Tulsa and Modesto waste great pitching performances, more

Disclaimer: This Pebble Report reviews games played on Saturday night, even though the games from Sunday have been completed as well. Issues with flying out of Denver caused this one to come up a...