Tag: mlb 2011 draft

Change Scope

Filter By

Jays Sign Joseph Musgrove

The Jays signed RHP Joseph Musgrove, one of our Supplemental round draft picks. He was picked 46 overall. They also signed 33rd round pick RHP Kramer Champlin. Our signed picks so far: Round ...

The Over The Monster Podcast - Episode 8

Marc Normandin and Matt Kory talk Red Sox and Blue Jays with Dustin Parkes of The Score. We discuss David Ortiz and his resurgence, and the amazing last year and a half of Jose Bautista. We also make fun of Canucks fans. Sort of. It's the 8th episode of the Over The Monster Podcast!!

Via Alex Speier: Swihart on college commitment: 'Texas has always been my dream school. ... That’s...

Via Alex Speier: Swihart on college commitment: 'Texas has always been my dream school. ... That’s Plan A right now. I’m going to keep an open mind.'

2011 MLB Draft: Jordan Weems Selected at #111 by Boston Red Sox

The Red Sox have selected catcher Jordan Weems with the 111th pick of the 2011 MLB draft.

2011 MLB Draft: Jackie Bradley Selected at #40 by Boston Red Sox

With their final pick of the sandwich round, the Boston Red Sox have selected Jackie Bradley, making him the 40th pick in the 2011 MLB draft.  He was considered a mid-first rounder earlier this...

2011 MLB Draft: Blake Swihart Selected at #26 by Boston Red Sox

With their second selection in the first round of the 2011 MLB draft, the Red Sox have made Blake Swihart the #26 pick. Swihart is a switch-hitting catcher at the moment, but there are questions...

With The 6th Pick Of The MLB 2011 Draft, The Washington Nationals Select Rice 3B Anthony Rendon.

With The 6th Pick Of The MLB 2011 Draft, The Washington Nationals Select Rice 3B Anthony Rendon.

MLB 2011 Draft Open Thread

Boston has four picks tonight between the first round and the first sandwich round, meaning we have plenty to dream on the next four hours as we wait for the draft to get going at 7 pm eastern...

MLB Draft 2011 Prospects - Cleveland Indians

I look at two options for the Indians at pick #8 in tonight's first round of the MLB Draft.

With The Sixth Pick Of The 2011 MLB Draft, The Washington Nationals Select...

With The Sixth Pick Of The 2011 MLB Draft, The Washington Nationals Select...