GameThread for Game 87: Blue Jays @ A's

Go Jays Go

GameThread

Canada Day GameThread

Happy Canada Day!

GameThread
535

GameThread for Game 84: White Sox @ Blue Jays

The final game of the 4 game set against the White Sox. We are treated to a different lineup today, no Melky (if it was me, I'd DH him for the 'day off', but it isn't me). Lind gets to play...

GameThread
704

GameThread for Game 83: White Sox @ Jays

Go Jays Go

GameThread

The Halfway Mark GameThread: White Sox @ Blue Jays

Go Jays Go

Tuesday GameThread #2: Jeter appreciation thread

972

Thank you for playing beyond when you should have retired Derek.

GameThread

Game 79 GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

Game two of our series with the Yankees. We can only hope it is as fun as the first game. Jose Bautista is still out of the lineup. I'm hoping no one bites anyone. Mark Buehrle is 10-4 with a...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707