Go Jays Go

GameThread
805

GameThread Cardinals @ Blue Jays

GameThread

Saturday GameThread Cards and Jays

Friday GameThread Two

790

I'd love more runs, but I'm really enjoying watching Stroman pitch. I'd still enjoy it if we were up by 7. Jimmy Key for Sportsnet Analyst!

GameThread

Game 62 GameThreads: Cardinals @ Jays

The start of a new series. I'm sure it will be a statement series, but Zaun will have to jump through hoops to figure out why. We have Jimmy Key throwing out the first pitch to Ernie Whitt, in...

GameThread

Game 61 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

Wednesday Game Thread 2

717

We could use some more runs.

GameThread

Game 60 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

A three game win streak. Back a month ago we'd be so thrilled with a three game win streak, but now we are accustomed to it. R.A. Dickey is 5-4 with a 4.30 ERA. He had a very good May going,...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707