Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Jays have 'multiple discussions' with Tanaka

44

In Jon Heyman's post about Masahiro Tanaka meeting with several MLB teams, he had this: The Jays are among several others teams to have had multiple discussions with team Tanaka, but there was...

Jays are candidates to sign Santana or Jimenez

35

Our friend (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know who we are, but let's pretend we are tight), Ken Rosenthal, gives us some late night reasons to hope the Jays' off-season won't continue to be so boring. ...

Halladay gave it one last shot in October

40

According to a tweet sent out by TSN's Scott MacArthur Friday afternoon, Roy Halladay actually tried out for the Blue Jays in the October instructional league but his velocity was still down so he...

Blue Jays Rumor of the Day: Billy Butler

287

Jeff Blair gives us our morning rumor: Jays source tells me Royals-Jays have talked re. Billy Butler/prospects. Gibbons/Seitzer connection with KC makes sense. — Jeff Blair (@GloBlair) December...

Blue Jays Trade Brian Moran

7

Easy come easy go.

Dustin McGowan 'certain' to come to camp a starter

32

More rumors, more rumors: Seems certain now that the Jays will have Dustin McGowan in camp as a starter, not reliever. @Sportsnet — Jamie Campbell (@SportsnetJamie) December 11, 2013 Now...

Blue Jays asked about David Price

14

Ken Rosenthal tells us the Jays inquired about the price for Price.

Winter Meetings Day Three: No News, More Rumors

75

Where there is rumors there is no news.

Rasmus reportedly offered for starting pitching

84

A couple hours ago, the Toronto Sun's Bob Elliott reported that the Blue Jays have offered Colby Rasmus to two different teams for options to bolster their starting rotation. Rasmus is coming back...

Monday Winter Meetings Recap

71

A recap of Day 1 of the Baseball Winter Meetings.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707